TPM awardssss

Holly

Right-o this is the 2010 TPM awards topic! Firstly the rules:-You can only vote one person per title-You can only vote once-No additional comments-Keep discussion about who you voted for to a minimum-No 'pick me, pick me'-The results are final, live with it-You can't vote for yourself-Please remember that it is fun, no harm is meant by these awardsI will give you a template to copy and paste in a PM to me, please PM me only do not post your nominations in this topic. The categories are:Member awardsBest newbie (Joined in 2010)Funniest memberBest quality posterBest FangirlBest FanboySexiest fangirlSexiest fanboyBest admin/moderatorBiggest Thorpe nerdMost sarcasticLeast annoyingBest overall memberTheme park awardsBest UK theme parkWorst UK theme parkBest theme park outside the UKWorst theme park outside the UKBest overall UK rideWorst overall UK rideBest overall World rideWorst overall World ridePlease please remember these are just for fun, also you may have noticed there are no major negative ones because of events that happened last time. The deadline for nominations is Thursday 20th January.To view the first ever TPM awards topic Click hereJust to let you know the admins and moderators are not part of this, it is being done solely by me so complaints etc to me pleaseeeee!

Edited by Holly

Member awardsBest newbie (Joined in 2010)Funniest memberBest quality posterBest FangirlBest FanboySexiest fangirlSexiest fanboyBest admin/moderatorBiggest Thorpe nerdMost sarcasticLeast annoyingBest overall memberTheme park awardsBest UK theme parkWorst UK theme parkBest theme park outside the UKWorst theme park outside the UKBest overall UK rideWorst overall UK rideBest overall World rideWorst overall World ridePlease copy and paste this into a PM to me please!

*Bump*Alright y'all you have until 5 pm today to get your nominations in!Just copy and paste this into a PM and send to me after you've filled it in XDMember awardsBest newbie (Joined in 2010)Funniest memberBest quality posterBest FangirlBest FanboySexiest fangirlSexiest fanboyBest admin/moderatorBiggest Thorpe nerdMost sarcasticLeast annoyingBest overall memberTheme park awardsBest UK theme parkWorst UK theme parkBest theme park outside the UKWorst theme park outside the UKBest overall UK rideWorst overall UK rideBest overall World rideWorst overall World ride

5...4...3...2...1... RESULTSMember awardsBest newbie (Joined in 2010)BeninFunniest memberMark9Best quality posterPeterBest FangirlHolly9Best FanboyRickySexiest fangirlEllieSexiest fanboyRyanBest admin/moderatorMark9Biggest Thorpe nerdMarcMost sarcasticOutfitLeast annoyingHolly9Best overall memberMark9Theme park awardsBest UK theme parkChessington World of AventuresWorst UK theme parkPaultonsBest theme park outside the UKDisneyland ParisWorst theme park outside the UKSix Flags New EnglandBest overall UK rideNemesisWorst overall UK rideRumba RapidsBest overall World rideNemesisWorst overall World rideBig Thunder Mountain Do with them as you wish, but luckily there was no ties this year so YAAAAY =D