1. 1. Do you own any pets?

• Yes
    • No
    • You've lost it!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people my family now got a dog the other day. My brother freaked out since he is scared of dogs. It seemes to have an odd intrest in me which kinda freaked me out ;). It was funny though when my brother ran of screaming ;). Good times.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have two cats, Poppy and Tango :rolleyes: and they own all of your pets mwuhahahaha!Tango is a fat, ginger, fluffy, bossy, greedy cat! But he's a complete whimp as well, if he's in the garden and the wind picks up, he'll run in all scared - and in our current house, he'll skid along the laminate floor in the lounge, all the way into the hallway! He can also be a right grumpy cat, only likes being stroked on his head, anywhere else and he'll try and bite you! If you're crying or you pretend you are, he'll come up to you and headbutt you (y'know what I mean, when they go all affectionate and purry) and sit on you, as if to make sure you're ok.I call him fat...really he's just big and fluffy, not actually overweight. They both have Maine Coon (a breed of cat) in them, which makes them (mainly him though) hairy and big! Hmm...Poppy is a dark tabby and white, dappy, mad, timid cat. She's not exactly been well over the past year or so :D After her being sick and having diarrhoea a lot, plus her weight decreasing and having a fast heart rate, we went to the vets and they did some blood tests, which confirmed she has an over-active thyroid. So she now has to take tablets for the rest of her life to treat it.She has some skin irritation/allergy on her body, which means she is constantly licking herself, meaning a lot of her fur is being lost, which is making her look thin.She has a seperate skin problem on her chin, but the vet gave us some cream for it, and it helped :P And one time Tango was in a fight outside our house, she ran out and ended up having one of her teeth knocked out :(So over the past year or so, she's been thin, up until recently, had this thing on her chin (which you could see, it was like black/grey bits), losing her tooth sometimes means her mouth goes all wonky, bless her, and she isn't all fluffy and cuddly like she used to be because of her fur loss. But anyway, she's completely mental, she has these mad moments where she will suddenly go all wide-eyed and "miaowy" and she'll dart around everywhere miaowing...what's quite bizarre is that she tends to do it before or after doing a number 2. One time, she ran into the lounge, grabbed my brother's foot and went to bite it, then ran back out! Silly thing...she's always making funny noises as well. Oh and she likes tea. Leave a little bit of tea in a cup, and she'll dip her paw into it and lick it off!Anyway I'll be here for days if I keep rambling on about them!Tango:Posted ImagePosted ImagePoppy:Posted ImagePosted ImageI know in those pics, Poppy may not look thin. It depends how she is sitting, etc etc.

2 Kittens, 2 Rabbits and 1 HamsterThe kittens are both girls, Kiki & Amber. Most adorable cats ever! Although Amber is extremely shy. Kiki is just really naughty, but also cute and lovable at the same time. We then have our two rabbits, Smokey & Charcoal. Both Boys, brothers infact, they just run around in thier run all day and eat all of thier food. Charcoal is seriously overwieght, because he is huge!Finally we have one hamster, Snowy, poor thing is on her last legs, although she is still going strong. She is mostly a sleeper. HmmmmI will upload a few pictures soon. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: *Note to RSPCA & Various pet stores* Forbid Chris Denny from buying animalsMy parents both had dogs but our house is not nearly as big as theirs was. And I'm not responsible enough and we don't have enough time. Mum works in Harrods so she can be quite busy and my Dad is over-seas working whilst Sis has a full-time job and goes to see b/f on weekend, so we don't have enough time for pets.But my mum has Arthritis on both knees that is random and she said that when she quits (25 yrs of working at Harrods) because of her knees, then we'll get a dog and a cat - which is in 1-2 yrs time.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I "had" a friend with a dog, 2 cats, gold fish, hamsters, etc and their house smelt like sh*t. As long as your house is tidy and clean and doesn't contain toxic-like fumes (:P), then there's no problem. If the house isn't tidy and clean, then you're a bit screwed.