Unofficial PREMIERE SCREAMING Mini Meet

Posted Image

Evening All!

On Saturday 17th of March, I will be hosting the unofficial Premiere Screaming mini meet, We will be meeting up at the Depth Charge tables at 11:30am - 12:00am, so we can immediately rush to The Swarm! I will try to keep us all together in a group, but I will give everyone my phone number incase we get split up for whatever reason. If your planning to buy lunch on park, and don't want to eat at whatever place the majority goes with, then please organise a time and place with me to meet up at, so you can rejoin the group. I hope to see as many people as possible attend this meet, so if you cant make it to the official meet on Sunday 25th, please drop by!

Attending:

Maxy

Luke_A

Mer9

Rollerross11Sheepie

Maybe:

JoshC.

Yeeep I'm attending. ;) I should be on park for opening, unless the 950 has a queue from Staines station... I'll probably be at Staines station from around 9:20 if anyone wants to meet there as well. See ya'll there! :DEDIT: forgot to say, I will have to leave the park at about 4:30 on this day :D ah well, should still be a good day.

I think I might be going that day with some mates so although I'm not officially attending, I'll defiantly stop by and say hello! ;) I have a house party the night before so my mates may not be up to going but if I do get the opportunity to visit on the 17th I'll post here in advance.

I'll be there on the 17th, that's for sure. I just don't know who I'll be going with though - probably will be with friends, but if we decided to go on a different day, I may join you guys or the SP meet, depending on which has the more people I know... :PI'll try and say hi at some point during the day regardless of what happens! ;) (If you could put me down as a 'Maybe' or something Maxy, if that's how you're doing it of course XD)

I'm planning to attend the Southparks meet that day. I'm guessing there will be a lot of members attending this day who will be coming to the following Sunday's meet. I'd imagine that Saturday will just be one big enthusiast meet with various different forums. But yes, I'll be on park along with many other enthusiasts.As long as the people who go to this and are planning to go the following Sunday turn up to that meet then awesome!

RHUBARB!Add me to the attending list :P Double checked with work today about getting the day off and even though it still needs to be authorised by this senior guy, my supervisor said it should be fine and he's positive it will be authorised. Wooo!Really excited for this and also the official meet on Sunday 25th :D Apart from the uber excitement for Swarm, I'm looking forward to seeing people again and meeting new faces! :D

• 2 weeks later...