On Ride Photos

pluk

• 4 weeks later...

These are a few of my friends on Loggers Leap when I went to Thorpe on my last day of school before GCSEs! (I was in the log in front of them that had splashed down a few seconds before)

There's no other word for it - this picture is just brilliant in every way! :D

10358994_10202016122830295_8906648680570

^ On a mission to find and secure the president!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think I was worried. I felt like I was going to fall out the boat because I wasn't holding it. Plus I was intranced by the pictures of Snow leopards on the inside :wub: Plus when I smile it looks creepy or retarded, so generally look serious. Hence why I'm not good at taking selfies.

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose it's all luck with who's operating and that, I remember an op getting pretty mad at a girl who stood up most of the way round on dragon falls last year. We had no problems from staff and it just made people working on photos laugh! So yeah luck of the draw really of course would not recommend risking it never pulled a stunt like it in the past not planning on doing it again in the future!

• 1 month later...

I didnt know the trains came with built in head bashers. Seriously what on earth are those head rest things for other than destroying your ears.

I'm pretty sure they were added shortly after the incident involving the restraint snapping. They basically hold the strap in place, I presume?

• 2 weeks later...