ERT Swarm Photo Shoot Event 15th March 2013

AJ

Right,moving on from all this medication talk it's time to make way for Part 4 of 5 of the trip report - The penultimate episode - The episode where you will see a lot of standing around waiting for the rides to take shape.... :rolleyes:

I thought I'd start off with a Panoramic view of some people around the Swarm area awaiting the whole group to arrive from KFC :closedeyes:

31_zps0cdd8e41.png

We are soon joined by Jackstevens217, Jody, C1hrisn whilst TobyNBZ wonders what the hell he is doing there :huh:

32_zps245a1bcd.jpg

So the general public leave the area, without wondering why we were staying put - A very social moment in the shop occurred - It's never been so busy :excl:

33_zps588f4e75.jpg

We are then finally summoned to the station where we get prepared to #BraveItCold ;)

34_zps2e7a1780.jpg

Michelle can't bare to be on the opposite end of station, with no chance to escape from Childish Sidders throwing another tantrum as we ain't on Inferno :P

35_zps053d3982.jpg

Captain Pluk becomes theatened with a new rival trying to take his place on Row 7 and starts a fight - His deputy browneggsandham steps into help :angry2:

36_zpscdfde0fe.png

Mark9 retaliates and wins the fight - helping the damsel in distress of Husky to the back row of 7 and thereafter becomes Captain Mark9 :D

37_zps20398371.png

During this drama Michelle takes comfort by making love to an alien known as THE SWARM :o

38_zps0d46396a.jpg

The cold and the rain have taken hold of everyone and C1hrisin, Jackstevens217 & Jody become drowned rats :glare:

39_zps8467fbf5.jpg

But no rain or cold can stop Dodge & IanNem as they Reach For The Stars, enjoying the wonderful cheesy music that has been playing in the station :lol:

40_zpsf4489ec1.jpg

And there we have it the penultimate episode - Next to come on the finale of the TPM Explorers, Action Shots of THE SWARM experience. Captain Mark9 gets lost and the aftermath of the Official Group Photo of the meet that everybody has been waiting for!

You don't want to miss it - so tune in tomorrow at time'o'clock to catch this breath taking conclusion :mellow:

Welcome to the final part 5 of 5 of the Swarm Photo Shoot ERT Event. We left you last time with Dodge & IanNem reaching to the stars/ Praying to the Lord for the Swarm Event to start.... :closedeyes:

Mr Fish & Smidget having the privilege of front row show off their acting talents on THE SWARM :)

41_zps3f2d005a.jpg

Captain Mark9 gets Smidget & Marc lost by taking them on the wrong ride - You know we ain't meant to be on Stealth right now right? :P

42_zps5f79a944.jpg

Phew at least Marc has found THE SWARM again, however is about to puke all over Gary :o

43_zps4e0cf36c.jpg

After our 9 rounds of THE SWARM here is a picture of a few people putting on a brave face with the cold - Browneggsandham though is a pro at this ;)

44_zps0976d345.jpg

Whilst everyone just cannot wait to get back into their car - Dodge is still reaching out for the Lord :blink:

45_zpse97fae32.png

Everyone was able to get all their bags back off MattyMoo before we all said our goodbyes :lol:

46_zps00ed870b.jpg

So after seeing us all cold and wet it's about time to show you the 3 pictures that TPM star in within the press release - Picture 1 a billboard :D

47_zpsc3fb45e2.jpg

Picture 2....A Helicopter ^_^

48_zpsf1407c2b.jpg

Picture 3...A billboard (hang on a bit of de ja vu me thinks :ph34r: )

49_zpsc7c474be.jpg

And time for the photo I know that LOADS of people have been waiting for as many people have kept asking for it - The Official TPM Group Photo B)

50_zps777f0372.jpg

Thank you for everyone for such a fantastic day - Everyone stayed together during the day (Which is a first in a long time at Thorpe Park I believe) and their were many laughs to be had. Sorry I disappeared for a couple of hours during the afternoon when I know a lot of you turned up but I has lost wallet issues and needed to sort out how I was going to be able to live at the weekend going straight up To Alton Towers after the event and getting into the park etc but good news came to me on the Monday when the wallet was handed in (which I will collect tomorrow :blush: )

So yes thanks for waiting that extra day as well for me to get the report up and anyone else feel free to post your reports of the day and any pictures to this topic - All photos and one's that have not been included within the trip report you will find on my facebook page latest Monday morning. So I look forward to seeing everyone on the next meet next month, what really that soon TOMORROW!!! :mellow: In the blistering cold :mellow:

Right - finally getting round to writing my trip report for this fantastic meet!

It won't be as detailed as normal as I also have a Towers trip report and Disney trip reports to write!

Overall it was a brilliant day. Awesome company and I am so pleased that Han came and did most of the major rides! Well done :D

Had lots of laughs as usual, and was so funny to see Dara so excited - he literally ran to Inferno without stopping when we arrived! :lol: Bless him! The look on his face when Peaj told him we had to wait for a few others to arrive!

It's a bit of a blur as it was nearly 2 weeks ago and there was Towers and Disney afterwards. But the ERT event itself went well despite the cold, wet weather! Gosh my hands were freezing afterwards and so red! I couldn't stop shivering for ages! Well done to Thorpe for arrnaging this and letting us be part of this, makes me feel so privelaged to be on their official fansite! ^_^ Thank you and well done to the staff who stayed behind to run the event and played music to make it even more fun :P