ERT Swarm Photo Shoot Event 15th March 2013

AJ

Finally got a free moment to catch up with everything that has happened since Friday. Thank you everyone for all those kind messages :blush: .

A big thank you to THORPE PARK for such a great opportunity. TPM Team in helping me get it together and the community for being extremely co-operative during the entire day. (Plus everyone stayed together throughout the whole meet - whoop - thanks everyone)

For me the day was fantastic, apart from the blip of my wallet going walkies which put me in a bit of a situation to where I had to leave the group for an hour getting things sorted, so apologies to everyone that the 5 part trip report may not be as varied as I originally hoped due to me not being there at all points to catch the 'moments' (however I do have some good material)

On a more positive note - got a call today, saying my wallet has been found (cashless but only a pitance in there anyway) so I don't need to replace everything now so now quite chuffed. (Thank you Seb)

Right I will try my best to do part 1 of the trip report today but If I don't have the time I will give you a double whammy tomorrow :D

Righty Ho - It's finally time for me to get on with Part 1 of 5 of the Swarm ERT Photo Event Report. Sorry on the delay - will post one everyday until Saturday which will conclude with the official group photo for this meet :D

So on our 3rd adventure of the year - what situations will we find our TPM members in this time? -_-

On arrival to the park Sidders became so overjoyed he bounced around like a kid :lol:

1_zpsd9b388d0.png

The morning crew of Sidders, Husky, MattoMoo, Mer, Han30 & Mr. Fish say hello before their first ride of the day :)

2_zpsfb69720c.jpg

However Exciteable Sidders cannot wait any longer so rushes to the test seat hoping for it to calm him down :unsure:

4_zps8557ab88.jpg

When the rest of the morning crew are seen in the distance coming to join us everyone jumps for joy :D

3_zpse70d1510.jpg

Did I mention this is Han30's first time at Thorpe Park in 11 years :o . The nerves kick in so Husky drags Han30 into the volcanoe...

5_zps63e7671a.jpg

Finally Sidders along with Peaj get to the front seat of Inferno - Sidders can finally calm down now :P

6_zps8ef76adb.jpg

However disaster struck and the volcano erupted....Hailstones..... Which of course stops when the ride finished! Dara & Peaj come off in pain & very soggy :excl:

7_zps3d1c9603.jpg

Han30 got on! Her first ever major coaster. Han is joined by Husky & Mr Fish with some random dude who thought he'd try and hog the spot light :ph34r:

8_zpsbdc3625b.png

By the time we got to Colossus - Han30 was an expert to all this coaster riding and just started chilling like a hippie whilst riding B) Peaj is there too!

9_zps14e789a1.jpg

Sadly for the childly Sidders - He throws a tantrum as he is no longer on his inferno :angry2: Pluk is like WTF as MattyMoo looks at a handbag in the queueline!

10_zpsa5501c5c.jpg

And there we leave it - Sidders in a strop. Will he come out of his strop? Will MattyMoo obtain a handbag fetish? And will Pluk cause a fight? All will be seen in the future episodes of the SWARM ERT PHOTOSHOOT EVENT! :mellow:

I'm so excited to be apart of my first TPM trip that's if my ruddy tonsillitis goes! I have never been on storm surge but I don't think that much to be sad about. Hopefully the guy controlling dete's free fall won't drop it at 3 on the count down cos I almost pissed my self ha :D and I hope I don't fall over which I seem to have a habit of accidentally doing so when I'm at thorpe, plus I over exuberantly ran to samurai and cut myself on the fence in the process (I'm really accident prone and I'm sure that will look funny if I do so on peajs photos ) But I'm really looking forward to it and also meeting you guys for the first time will be cool :) p.s. I look nothing like my profile photo :D

Welcome to Part 2 of 5 of the Swarm ERT Event (You lucky people :P ) Last night we left you with Sidders throwing a tantrum.

MattoMoo went bag hunting, therefore got on Detty after the rest . Everybody sing it now - 'All by myseellf, Don't wanna be...' :lol:

11_zps263a1440.jpg

Whilst waiting Han30 & Mer had a pouting contest by Tidal Wave :wacko:

12_zps29d37bcf.jpg

The contest/ games continued as we ventured to Saw: The Ride where Peaj picked up the ladies :mellow:

13_zps724239fa.jpg

Meanwhile, Rumba was playing a more evil game than Saw ever could and kept picking on Tommy to soak him :o

14_zpscf9ddccd.jpg

Sidders is not impressed with Tommy screaming and MattyMoo protects his bag at all costs ;)

15_zpsb8bf7fae.jpg

Captain Pluk leads the boat behind, with Mer, Husky & Mr Fish. As you can see Mr Fish does good sailor boy faces :P

16_zps70235617.jpg

After our soaking it was time for some great food in Bar 360 and we welcome Dodge to the party ^_^

17_zps28018ce1.jpg

After Lunch it was time for Depth Charge. The child in Sidders came back out but Pluk shows him how to do it and wins B)

18_zpsd7018618.png

What's happened to Mer's Face! I always thought she wasn't human... :blink:

19_zpsc464dcd2.png

Watch out Ladies - Mr Fish is in town and he knows how to use that eyebrow :wub:

20_zps09b6308f.png

So there we have it - racing down Depth Charge on our way to meet up with the afternoon people. The morning crew is about to expand, but who will they come across? I hear some mischief makers are making their way onto the scene - some Guildford antics make a return and MattyMoo comes face to face with his dreams :glare: There is only one way to find out the happenings of these TPM legends and that is to tune in somepoint tomorrow. What time I hear you ask? Well your gonna just have to keep checking :ninja:

Welcome to the middle of our story - Part 3 of 5 In fact! We left you with the flirty Mr. Fish before we went to join some more people into our fold ;)

And Mr Fish Flirting works as Phill Pritchard, Michelle & StevenVig are attracted to his flirtatious powers :P ready to have a midday group photo.

21_zps50ace183.jpg

Oh no! Peaj is replicating what he did in Guildford and starts dancing again with Mer :wacko: as long as he doesn't do the point it'll be ok....

22_zpsa48a6ece.jpg

Ah Geez - Peaj has done the 'point.' - The world is doomed :unsure: Mer seems joyous though...

23_zps7463fb8e.jpg

After a long time apart - there is a HUGE EMOTIONAL BIG REUNION between Tommy & Ellie - It's so sweet :wub: StevenVig is like Well Jel....

24_zpscda21dec.jpg

Afterwards it's off to #BraveItTunnelless, Michelle & Peaj are excited & Sidders is stilling throwing a strop he is not on Nemesis Inferno anymore :blink:

25_zpsac8d172d.jpg

In the boat behind - which looks a bit of a squeeze is Phill Pritchard, MattyMoo (Wearing his bag proudly :) ), Dodge & Captain Pluk.

26_zps560ad752.jpg

Whilst Everyone was on Loggers StevenVig, Tommy & Ellie squirt everyone in the boats :angry: No wonder they look sheepish - And yes Ellie you hide in shame!

27_zps6e7aab19.jpg

After those antics it is time to head to the Swarm photoshoot - Han30 gives us an evil glare as we drag her towards it :ph34r:

28_zps813fa265.png

Peaj holding onto a whistle all day, waiting for the perfect time to use it - Grabs his chance and blows away let people know we're here :mellow:

29_zps6ef5eb35.jpg

MattyMoo also grabs his chance by helping Peaj get everybody's bags together ready to ride the Swarm. He has finally obtained his dream :o

30_zps5f95ecb3.jpg

So there we have it - the happenings of the trip before the Swarm Photoshoot where a lot of people's mini stories for this chapter come to an end. However loads of new faces come to the picture. Captain Pluk becomes theatened when someone tries to take away his captainhood & loads of people may soon end up in the gutters as they struggle to stand after being kidnapped by THE SWARM and being drenched like a drowned rat. To know what the hell I am on about you will have to tune in approximately same time tomorrow to see the events leading up to the photoshoot! :D