Legoland TPM Meet

AJ

I am also going to have to pull out of this I'm afraid :(

Money is real tight at the moment for a variety of reasons, including: helping pay towards the replacement of loads of food etc as our fridge freezer has died; my brother short paying this month due to getting a new passport, meaning I will cover what he owes for now (I did say he should ask our Dad to help pay for it, as he paid for mine, but he was too scared :rolleyes: ), and I've been attending job interviews and such (yes, I do go for job interviews!) so that's money gone on travel. Plus if I go to Lego it means I am highly unlikely to make ERT. And I'd rather go to ERT and see loads of you, I can't justify spending the money on Legoland :/

Nevertheless, I hope you guys have a great time :D (And also that nobody else has to drop out!)

Another great TPM meet, legoland is really an unrated park had an amazing day, even tho there is no massive thrill rides, they have plenty of water rides that you get wet on, and enough rides and attractions to keep you busy and entertained for the whole day

Here is my photos from the day on Facebook
High Quality photos of legoland on my flikr

Thanks to Peaj once again for arranging another great meet :)

Really enjoyed this meet at Legoland. The rides were very enjoyable despite there only being one or two thrilling ones and the new Duplo Valley area looked excellent and much better than it did before.

I would like to thank Peaj for organising a brilliant meet and everyone who attended. Roll on ERT

Stay tuned for my trip report and movie.

The meet was really good and I had a great time, lots of laughs and lots of getting wet on various rides. Great to see people again and meet 2 new people! And I can't believe I won the game :o - I never win anything, I nearly cried! Will attempt to type up a proper trip report but just want to say thank you to everyone for makin the day fun and for Peaj for organising it (and getting me there) :)

After a major delay to this wonderful world of the Legoland adventurers trip to Windsor from work/social/ and more meet reasons. Part 1 of 5 of the Official Legoland report is finally here :o Thank you all for your patience.

So before the day begins for us to enter the world of Legoland we needed to visit Princess Cornflakes in his pink Tower :air_kiss:

1_zps46501a22.jpg

After he approved us Darkadder312 needed a trip to the crazy Legoland Hotel Toilets :crazy:

2_zps9d3ff925.jpg

But before the adventure could properly begin we were stopped at a Line by the orient express :mellow:

3_zps973cd534.jpg

Just so we could sit in awe whilst Digger Dug taught us how to operate a digger ^_^

4_zps4e6b9897.jpg

Princess Cornflakes did not like Fisherman JamesC catching fish :unsure:

5_zps83fd6a62.jpg

Whilst the Legoland adventurers were enjoying the new sights of the updated Fairytale Brook :yahoo: (Marc Looks ecstatic!)

6_zps9ed8fd6d.jpg

And as a result sent Han30 behind the wall of shame for being a smoker :bad:

7_zps68387ea6.jpg

And took the hat of JamesC and made Phill Pritchard look even more suave B)

8_zps628ad574.jpg

The game of Lego Bingo began which made Rocket scratch his head out of confusion, Han30 think what the hell she is and JamesC sad he lost his hat :hi:

9_zps9e214624.jpg

During this dilema Princess Cornflakes take JamesC up to his 'special' tower ;)

10_zps4e314cd8.jpg

So there you go Part 1 of 5 is finally published. But will Princess Maxy keep his crown? What fate is in place for JamesC? and what is Han30's special invention. There is only one way to find out and that is tomorrow night. Right here at TPM. Just please don't faint out of the sheer excitement :P