Legoland TPM Meet

AJ

Welcome back you TPM Explorers and I see you have joined us again for Part 2 of 5 of the Official Legoland Trip Report - Well done! :lol: Now you lucky souls, you will get to find out the answers to the questions that were asked at the end of Act 1...

Whilst sitting down for lunch, Princess Cornflakes was found destroying a Legoland Map :angry2:

11_zps2d4def78.jpg

He was then shunted :aggressive: from his throne for his disgraceful behaviour with his faithful sidekick JamesC to live in an underground hole

12_zps4a7c5c85.jpg

Forced to eat alongside the 'common' folk :P they welcomed them in by eating some Lego Brick Chips

13_zps3c344041.jpg

JamesC however does not understand that you eat your lunch - not get eaten for lunch :help:

14_zpsadd3668f.jpg

Over lunch Han30 is still trying hard to crack the puzzle of Lego Bingo and slyly looks over Mr. Fish's shoulder for some answers :ph34r:

15_zpsba4a9d57.jpg

Whilst Han30's mind was trying to solve puzzles - she invented a new hat to solve the puzzle of staying dry on the upcoming Legoland rides :crazy:

16_zpsd3b47517.jpg

Phill Pritchard & Cornflakes spray water around them whilst whizzing around on Squid Surfer B)

17_zps320215f5.jpg

After the first wet ride was out the way Darkadder312 and Cornflakes could not resist all the Lego around them ;) and so start to build a tower

18_zpscaa74e3d.jpg

Before Phill Pritchard, Cornflakes (Again - what a photo hogger :ohmy: ) and rocket get ready to take the plunge on Pirate Falls

19_zps0f49c77a.jpg

This chapter ends with Mr. Fish looking adoringly into the water below :wub: with Hogger Cornflakes and a very dazed Matt Creek...

20_zpsc80dc69a.jpg

So there it is Act 2 of the Legoland adventure is complete and you have so far somehow survived :clapping: But did all our TPM Adventurers survive the dragon? Who wins Lego Bingo? And what started the war between Peaj & Phill Pritchard for the remainder of this journey?

If you think you can handle it - come back again tomorrow evening to find out the answers to these mysteries :closedeyes:

Well JamesC, I have to admit when I've been writing the story I had to keep double checking if it was either you or Cornflakes in the photo's when it was just one of you :P

And so we continue, Welcome to back to part 3 of 5 of the Legoland Adventures - you lucky devil :diablo: . At the midway point we will see some winners, some losers and even more Lego!

After all the adventures in the water, Cornflakes steals Han30's invention whilst Phill Pritchard leads the party and gets lost in the maze :huh:

21_zps6d1416bf.jpg

However Phill Pritchard, a big fan of the Star Wars Franchise smells out it's own miniland so we can show off his other 'fanboy side' :wub:

22_zpsc042fa95.jpg

This is that Green Goblin Thing Phill Pritchard - Just remember that :tease:

23_zps63ff157c.jpg

With Peaj's taunting - war breaks :angry: and fires start, so team Phill Pritchard get ready to extinguish some fire alongside Rocket, Han30 & Mr. Fish

24_zps42e96cf1.jpg

Enemies with Team Phill Pritchard, Team Peaj (alongside Matt Creek and the clones that are Jamflakes) get ready to defeat those losers :aggressive:

25_zps7d4fcdad.jpg

Phill Pritchard, looks on calmly - plotting the best direction to take :help:

26_zps2b578e33.jpg

And wins the battle against Team Peaj - so naturally a celebratory jump is bound to happen :yahoo:

27_zps9a4352aa.jpg

On top of that part of team Phill Pritchard - Han30 - also then goes onto win Lego Bingo and takes home a royal Lego keyring :D

28_zps063ccc0f.jpg

Han30 with her victory then leads some of the Legoland Adventurers to slay a dragon that had come onto the scene :excl:

29_zps5f2d55ca.jpg

However Jamflakes, Rocket & Phill Pritchard run away scared :blush: and decide that the baby dragon is all they can handle.

30_zpsb8fb9437.jpg

So there we have it - war has come to Legoland but what will Peaj do to get his revenge for his defeat? Has new new relationship on TPM formed? And who exactly is Pedro? If you want to know what happens then there is only one thing for it. You guessed it - come back again this time tomorrow to find our the next chapter in our plot B)

So the time has come for Part 4 of 5 on our Legoland adventure, we left the last chapter with some of our TPM explorers running away :help: and things just seemed to be a bit hectic, so what will happen next I wonder?

To keep calm after all the drama Han30 decides to grope Mr. Fish :o

31_zpsfdd2b231.jpg

Afterwards it was a nice opportunity for a mini group photo :)

32_zpsbf314ae2.jpg

Jealous that they didn't get to play with Lego earlier with the others - Phill Pritchard & Rocket find the opportunity and then concentrate :P

33_zpsb8db8169.jpg

After a long day walking around - Captain Phill Pritchard & Rocket decide to take a relaxing boat ride around the river ^_^

34_zps30058e25.jpg

But hang on a moment - Captain Peaj has saved JamesC from that shark in the water and is close on Phill Pritchards heels :diablo:

35_zps864926ec.jpg

Peaj takes control of the boat and goes straight for Captain Phill Pritchard & Rockets boat :aggressive:

36_zpse42daef8.jpg

Meanwhile after being groped by Han30, Mr. Fish has taken Han30 on a date to show off his driving skills - Han30 is not impressed :bad:

37_zps70673866.jpg

It has got to the end of the day and the TPM explorers are forced to leave the park - However Peaj resists! :excl:

38_zps0e4f788e.jpg

Han30 however after dumping Mr. Fish for his bad driving has already found a new partner - Pedro - who completely fulfils her needs :pardon:

39_zps756a46c5.jpg

To finish off Part 4 - Let's play a game - Spot the streaker ;)

40_zps077c071a.jpg

So the operating hours at Legoland have finished their run - But I hear you say "We are only on Part 4, that doesn't make sense. :wacko: " In the final chapter will our TPM explorers get out of Legoland....Alive....? Who is a hidden Chef? And where will the Official Group Photo of this trip take place? Please come back again tomorrow to put an end to this saga.

Oh dear..... :o I need brain bleach :crazy:

The boat driving thing was v relaxing until a bit of a boat pile up occurred (not my fault :ph34r: )

It literally took me quite a while to spot the streaker but I found it (or there isn't one and I am hallucinating) - it's like playing "where's wally"?

That first pic..... :blink::wacko::o OMG and.......please, no footage of "We Will Rock You" :tease:

So the final leg has come to us - But what is going to happen in the last chapter now Legoland is about to close :glare: . Let's continue with this story to find out what happens...

After leaving Legoland we continued our trip to Central London - (It's Christmas already :wacko: )

41_zps4bf87209.jpg

However London seems to be currently under a terrorist attack :help:

42_zpsa524938d.jpg

To escape the group took a one way teleport system back to Legoland, to start making their way home but were faced with a problem :mellow:

43_zps4efee7f7.jpg

Maybe delays equalled MAJOR delays and this photo does not give it any justice to what we faced :(

44_zpsfea07710.jpg

To admire the view and to take it all in Mr. Fish feeling hurt by Han30's rejection turns Han30 into a leaning post :lol:

45_zpsd5af2010.jpg

Phill Pritchard starts to fall asleep at the wheel :lazy: due to cars literally moving a few inches every few minutes

46_zpse381186b.jpg

So the group decide to quit waiting and go back into the park when Han30 decides to cook for everyone :good:

47_zpsc1c0d5a4.jpg

The warmth inside - The pizza, The cider :drinks: everyone starts to relax and enjoys another after meet meal - But this time on park!

48_zps2eabdec0.jpg

With Peaj's new found weight loss ;) he struggles to eat the poisoned food Han30 fed him and looks like he is about to collapse.

49_zpse1aa1e8f.jpg

After all this it is time for the one and only Official Legoland 2013 Group Photo :hi: - Awww!!!

50_zps4687ead5.jpg

So there we have it - half way through the trip reports for this year. And due to the close proximity of the current meets you get another one starting on Monday :yahoo: . I'd like to thank everyone that came to Legoland - I was actually amazed at the turnout for it, in the past Legoland only used to grab a handful of people and mid way through the day people bugger off to Thorpe Park, but this time everyone stayed together AND stayed at Legoland. The meets have been a great laugh so far this year and It's a pleasure to get them all together for ya's. You'll find all the other photo's on my facebook that has just been uploaded.