FrightNights04

When do you think rides will go?

I think Slammer and Loggers are next on the chopping block considering the amount of space it would open up on both sites.

If I was running the park Storm Surge would be blown to smithereens on live TV..

But sadly I see Storm Surge staying the ugly eye sore it is in the park for another decade or two.

On 05/11/2016 at 2:22 PM, Josh3103 said:

Slammer-2018

Samurai-2017

I reckon that Slammer will be 2017, and Samurai 2018/2019. I hope that Samurai last's longer though; I love it :wub:

10 hours ago, Cian said:

Slammer's definitely (and fortunately), close to its deathbed. Like the above, my bet's on 2017.

I've heard that so many times over the past ten years that I'll believe it when I see it. :P

Nope I think we'll see slammer slamming for at least 5 more years now - it looked to be in fine form this season. There's also the fact that it's my favourite flat on park, by quite a bit, so I guess that 5 year figure is more out of hope than anything else.

41 minutes ago, CharlieN said:

Nope I think we'll see slammer slamming for at least 5 more years now 

That's a little too optimistic imo. I like Slammer, it is a good flat. However, I don't see it lasting for anymore than 2, possibly 3 more years at the park.

Especially as S&S has discontinued the ride type..

Its a great flat don't get me wrong, but I think its on its last legs..

Plus they could fit a decent flat in its space, as Slammer seems to be sit on large plot of land.

I'll give Slammer 3 years tops. Thorpe park know it's a very unique ride and they constantly like to point out its the last of its kind, but how long can they honestly persist with a ride that has all the issues that Slammer has??