New for 2015 - Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure

pluk

I have to say, the new coaster looks like a pretty high build quality. The train is delightfully cute! Work was ongoing today and there are good views of it around Sonic Spinball. You wouldn't think it is a Zamperla when you see it. Trackwork looks good!

Some further pics are on the TS Facebook page:

www.facebook.com/towersstreet

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Spinball has to go at some point. Its planning permission is only a temporary thing. I'm not sure if they can extend it or make it permanent however at this current moment in time it will have to leave.

As far as I'm aware, the four current (for now) rides set to leave are Blade, Flume, Ripsaw and Spinball.

Blade as we know will be going this year (due to SW8 and other things) and I wouldn't be surprised if this will be Ripsaw's last season either (SW8 will be in forbidden valley after all).

Spinball going seems to be rumoured every year. It's very likely it's going to happen, but with the two above rides still present, I think Spinball will be going 2017/2018.

The flume will probably be the last of these to go as though it's around 35 years old and (to some) a long boring ride with drops, it's still a fairly popular ride (with families) at the resort and still obtains a high throughput (around 1200). This will likely go after 2018 to either make way for a more modern log ride or SW9 (maybe SW9 won't be coaster after all with Thorpe's next ride to be a dark ride).