Rita Or Rock n' Rollercoaster?

Garyy

Which do you find more thrilling?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you find more thrilling?

• Rita
    • Rock n' Rollercoaster
    • Unsure

I voted for Rock n' Rollercoaster, even though Rita does actually go faster than Rock n' Rollercoaster. I chose it because it feels much faster, because it is in the dark, along with all the smoke effects, lights etc...By the way I am talking about the Rock n' Rollercoaster at DLRP. ;)

Couldn`t you of said that in your first post before I voted it :angry: I thought you ment RNRC in Disney MGM studios in Orlando. If that my vote should be Rita.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, they're both the same. I meant the one in Orlando but the Paris one is the same.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Scroll up. Before you said the RNRC is Disney land resort Paris.Is it Disney land resort paris or MGM Studios? :unsure:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

rnrc has over 350 moving lights and working in a theatre thats a hell of alot of lights and over 600 speaker. in my opinion rita is rubish compared to it. the whole feeling of rnrc is just amazing with the launch and straigt into a inversion amazing! I&#39;m talking about the paris rnrc

• 3 weeks later...

Rock'N'Roller all the way baby, although I've only ever been on the Paris version it just feels more powerful than Rita's, & if you read the stats R'N'R pulls 5g's & Rita only pulls 4.7 despite being marginally quicker! Also the theming of R'N'R is much better, it goes upsidedown & it's dark indoor setting & flashing lights, loud music etc, add to the sensation of the ride! :blink::lol::mellow:

• 2 years later...

I have only been on Rock 'n' Rollercoaster in America and I have not been on Rita: Queen of Speed so it is obvious my choice.Also, I am not a big lover of launch rides tbh whereas R'n'R was good as it was inside so you could still feel like you could breath and do not feel as if you are having needles thrown at you in the rain.

I'd prefer if the option was neither but I had to pick Unsure. I am not unsure at all, I haven't been on RnR but have Rita. I don't like launch coasters full stop. I don't personally class them as normal rollercoasters.If someone asked me, which coaster do you prefer at Thorpe out of Stealth, Colossus, Nemesis Inferno and Saw, the first thing I would say is Stealth isn't a proper roller coaster to me, so swap it with X!

• 2 years later...

Rock 'n' Rollercoaster hands down. Rita is very overrated. Good launch but not as good as Stealths. After that, it never picks up, just slows down (naturally) but its a shame they didn't put any inversions into Rita. R'n'R the theming is great and the launch feels faster because its in the dark.

I admit I've never been on Rock'n'RollerCoaster (Never been to Disney) so I've not put in a vote. But I'll start debate anyway.RITA is a good rollercoaster. Okay, the turn at the end of the launch isn't a good idea, but it's no where near as rough as SAW or Colossus (in my opinion, it's bearable). But given that factor, the actual track layout is very good. Don't get me wrong, I prefer Stealth by a country mile because of it's launch and acceleration but if Stealth was merged with RITA's layout, I'd admit I'd be happier (obviously without the turn at the end of the launch, and instead a mini-top-hat which has been done). The airtime you get on RITA especially on the back seat is substantial for a launch coaster, and possibly the most air-time you can get at Towers without riding TH13TEEN. Unfortunately, you don't get it on Stealth in contrast.In defense, RRC looks very good and I'd love to ride it, but I doubt it'd live up to my expectations being honest.Feel free to argue with me. I'd love to see what people think of RRC but obviously my side of it can only go for RITA but yeah, thought I'd dip my penny in! -_-

• 4 months later...