Doctor Oakwood Official Meet 2015

AJ

What Weekend Should the Cardiff & Oakwood meet take place?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What date/s can you attend the Welsh Weekend?

• Saturday 1st August - Sunday 2nd August 2015
    • Saturday 8th August - Sunday 9th August 2015
    • Saturday 15th August - Sunday 16th August 2015
    • Saturday 22nd August - Sunday 23rd August 2015
    • Saturday 29th August - Sunday 30th August 2015

We're nowhere near home yet and I swore that I'd not make such lame posts anymore but I can honestly say that I really enjoyed this weekend, it was pretty much what I needed! It was nice to meet a few new people and to just visit Wales and oakwood. Surviving the death slide is my greatest achievement to date.

Having not been to a meet since April I'd almost forgotten how much I enjoy them and I really hope that I can make it for October now (I may be a little bit keen)

We're nowhere near home yet and I swore that I'd not make such lame posts anymore but I can honestly say that I really enjoyed this weekend, it was pretty much what I needed! It was nice to meet a few new people and to just visit Wales and oakwood. Surviving the death slide is my greatest achievement to date.

Having not been to a meet since April I'd almost forgotten how much I enjoy them and I really hope that I can make it for October now (I may be a little bit keen)

By death slide, do you mean the death cred that is hydro drenched?  :blink:

P1160971.JPG

Why is this not the official one? :( we're all in it, there's a random guy who can be an honorary member (or he's chasing Stretch) and Drenched is sending its one boat an hour! Some brilliant photos there though Stretchy :)

Was a lovely weekend. Waterfall has lovely clean water, think my shoes are still squelching a bit  :P Really enjoyed the S4C adverts on a water screen before the After Dark fireworks. Doctor Who was better than I was expecting and the pool was great. Had 3 chocolate fudge cakes over the weekend too so was well worth the drive. 

• 2 weeks later...