Annual Pass stay in the hotel

GladiatorFanKyle

Question

25 answers to this question

I am planning to stay at the SHARK hotel for 5 nights from the 23rd to the 27th of August but my problem is Thorpe only do 2 day tickets. if I have an annual pass can I get into the park on the other days I am there???? 

Yes you get in the park for free with an annual pass, so no need for the 2 day ticket. You also receive discount for staying at the shark hotel if you have an annual pass.

I've done 8 days in a row at Blackpool Pleasure Beach three times over the last year and a half and never get bored or fed up, any other park I would get bored of after two days generally.

5 days at Thorpe during August though? Good luck.

Any park I would not want 8 days in a row at.

Even Europa-Park, where I do 3 on a break.

8 days at any UK park is, to me, insane. But I guess if you don't get bored by that time you've a different chemical balance to me!

TPM Rule 76: Every thread will eventually descend into a string of posts mentioning about a large level of chavs on park (even though there are much less than people make there out to be).

Unless you visit on certain dates during Fright Nights ;)

No, literally, once back in 2013 I witnessed someone get mugged, a fight, MBV have a shutdown due to an actor getting hit (and then when it reopened some chavs were hitting the wall which caused an actor to have to come out and shout at them out of character), drunks, and you couldn't breath in the queues because of the amount of people smoking! Disgusting!

It's quite unrelated, but I strongly dis-approve of the selling and consumption of alcohol upon park, with the exception of out of hours events e.g ministry of sound.

Fright nights last year was a nasty one, late into the evenings there would be people everywhere drunk, smoking and fighting. Storm turd in the dark was not a pleasant experience when two drunk men took the mick out of my friend and I and we couldn't get off the ride as we were stuck in the boat with them!