TPM Happy 10th Anniversary Stealth Meet 25th September 2016!

Celia Mae

When should the Stealth Anniversary Meet be?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What date(s) can you attend the Stealth Anniversary Meet?

• Saturday 30th July 2016
    • Sunday 31st July 2016
    • Saturday 6th August 2016
    • Sunday 21st August 2016
    • Saturday 10th September 2016
    • Saturday 17th September 2016
    • Sunday 25th September 2016

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...

Thorpe Park are offering us tickets to the park for this day for any members without an annual pass, for £25 (£3 cheaper than if you were to book them online). Would anyone be requiring a ticket? As we will need to let them know quite far in advance once the date has been set :)

I'm interested in coming to this but I'm already away with family for 10 days in September and I'm away at phantasialand to. The chances are all other weekends in September I will be working. Defiantly still interested in doing it but chances are slim if it is in September.

Hi everyone! :D Bit of an update on this all.

Firstly, the poll is up so get voting for your preferred date! 

Secondly, I have spent the last few weeks chatting with the VIP team, and here is what we're looking at for the price. The larger the group the cheaper it will be, if we get 30 people it'll be £35 each instead of the usual £50, if we get 40 people it will be £30, etc. We would have to do the BST in groups of 10 throughout the day due to the size of the backstage areas. The tour itself will consist of:

• Welcome from VIP host
  • Resort history
  • Ride theming and concepts
  • Staff codes and hand signals
  • Stealth launch room
  • Braking system
  • Transfer track

There is also the possibility of keeping the ride open for an extra 15-30 minutes for us at the end of the day. Again, this depends on numbers.

I know the cost may be a bit much for some, but anyone who has done a VIP experience will know how great they are and well worth the money, so any form of discount is a huge bonus! With dates looming, the poll will close on Sunday 24th July as I'm away for a week from the 16th.

Get voting, and those that have been there before start persuading any unsure members that it is definitely worth the price! :D 

On 10/07/2016 at 5:04 PM, Celia Mae said:

Hi everyone! :D Bit of an update on this all.

Firstly, the poll is up so get voting for your preferred date! 

Secondly, I have spent the last few weeks chatting with the VIP team, and here is what we're looking at for the price. The larger the group the cheaper it will be, if we get 30 people it'll be £35 each instead of the usual £50, if we get 40 people it will be £30, etc. We would have to do the BST in groups of 10 throughout the day due to the size of the backstage areas. The tour itself will consist of:

There is also the possibility of keeping the ride open for an extra 15-30 minutes for us at the end of the day. Again, this depends on numbers.

I know the cost may be a bit much for some, but anyone who has done a VIP experience will know how great they are and well worth the money, so any form of discount is a huge bonus! With dates looming, the poll will close on Sunday 24th July as I'm away for a week from the 16th.

Get voting, and those that have been there before start persuading any unsure members that it is definitely worth the price! :D 

Hmm, do I recall that originally £20 was the possible price of this, so that is a considerable increase towards a full price. For that I want a printed reflective vest for keeps! Happy Tenth!

• AJ unpinned this topic