• 8 months later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lad comes of DBGT   'meh, 4.5/10'

Mate I literally cried at this guest: This is ridiculous, why cant you tell when the rides are going to go down and give us some warning? host: would you also like the bbc to warn you when t

Heard some brilliant ones today.     *Points at Vampire (the brake run approach)* "Is that the swimming pool?" *It goes past* "Oh no it's a ride."   How could you even make th

Posted Images

This one was from back in March in the batching area for DBGT a group of 4 lads in front of us (complete pain in the butt all of them) were moaning about waiting - they had RAP so hadnt even waited the full 75ish minutes.  When the people in the other batching area went through they then tried go through but were stopped - their response?  “THATS RACIST” - I laughed out loud, as did the people who were nearby - they then started getting lippy with the poor ride host who moved them to the other batching area (meaning they’d have to wait longer) - when we were called through it was like karma when their faces dropped

• 4 weeks later...

Was waiting for my friend on Stealth, and heard some kids debating whether or not to go on it. One kid's reasoning for not doing it was: "Some of this stuff hasn't been updated since the 80s, like why would they still have all that stuff?" while pointing at the theming.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Stuntman707 said:

On the Facebook MAP group - “My youngest has an allergy to water” 

342445B9-1D54-4FEF-9CCE-7AB8DF98408F.gif.1ed6500086f578c572d183df50f27550.gif

It's a thing. A very rare thing, but a thing: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquagenic_urticaria

Here's an interesting article about someone who suffers with the 'allergy': https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20160915-the-woman-who-is-allergic-to-water

Calling it an allergy probably isn't the most medically accurate word, but it's a fair description of the reaction that occurs. 

Not heard but seen - last Sunday 2 adults going the completely wrong way on Coastguard HQ - I don’t know how they managed it but they then tried to turn around and kept crashing the boat into the edge - assume they were attempting a 3 point turn but it went horribly wrong 🤣

3 hours ago, Han30 said:

Not heard but seen - last Sunday 2 adults going the completely wrong way on Coastguard HQ - I don’t know how they managed it but they then tried to turn around and kept crashing the boat into the edge - assume they were attempting a 3 point turn but it went horribly wrong 🤣

There was a jam on Coastguard HQ today near the end, they closed the ride and half the boats decided to turn around and go back to the start ….