Fright Nights 2020 - No Spoilers

JoshC.

Yeah I went back on 'that sunday' back in 2017, it really is bloody horrible. I have also done it at Scarefest as well, but at Scarefest they didn't sell booze and had security everywhere so it felt a little less horrible. 

Its a shame they still haven't got on top of it, like you think at this point they would have security measures galore in place. Well either way shame on the people who ruin the experience for others.

https://parksscaresandglitter.blog/2020/10/19/yesterday-at-thorpe-park/

By far the best response I have seen, and I guess these vloggers, who probably took that pic are immune from the rule of 6.

Either way if I saw the park as busy as that within that area I would probably just move on and avoid the area and perhaps find a quieter more chilled area. Or in the case of most of these Vloggers, I would just call it quits and head back next week on a quieter day rather than complaining on twitter in seek of vlogger credibility and an invite to next years press event. 

46 minutes ago, Glitch said:

Either way if I saw the park as busy as that within that area I would probably just move on and avoid the area and perhaps find a quieter more chilled area. Or in the case of most of these Vloggers, I would just call it quits and head back next week on a quieter day rather than complaining on twitter in seek of vlogger credibility and an invite to next years press event. 

Isn't it 25 quid tho for even passholders? It isn't cheap to go back, its not like last year when you could literally just come back the week after for free. Maybe they had the mazes booked, which are £10 each. Obviously not the park's fault, but if you paid £45 quid as a passholder alltogether and things were like Sunday, I would be wanna rant a bit lol. Even if they could come back the week after, that would be another 45 quid with the mazes. Which is a lot money right now considering a lot of people are being made redundant and a lot of job sectors are going under.

I went to Towers the first Friday and Sunday of scarefest. It was really noticeable how much more security there was on the Sunday compared to the Sunday, and even groups of police doing patrols around the park. They were prepared.

From previous Sundays I've done at Thorpe where there has been trouble I've never noticed an increase in presence of security etc.. Unsure what it was like this year though.

Unsure if alcohol free days will make a real difference at Thorpe, as they seem to be young groups. Not sure if they're even old enough to get alcohol. It does seem to work for Towers though. 

• 2 weeks later...