Park Music

humjosh

I like the one that sounds like it should be in Ranger County and I think it was but I can't remember.

As far as I'm aware, the music was made for Ranger county to start with, and I know exactly what you mean, it's played on MR Monkey's, right?If you add my MSN address in my profile, I'll be only too happy to share all 3 of the tracks with you

As far as I'm aware, the music was made for Ranger county to start with, and I know exactly what you mean, it's played on MR Monkey's, right?If you add my MSN address in my profile, I'll be only too happy to share all 3 of the tracks with you

Yeah thats right, thanks very much!

hI,I DON'T KNOW WHO UPLOADEDX IT, BUT THANKS FOR THE SAW PLASA AREA THEME EXCERPT. IT'S QUITE GOOD, NOW I REALLY WANA RIDE THIS THING! aLSO, I HOPE THERE'LL BE MORE SAW AUDIO INCLUDING THE FULL PLASA THEME AND THE Q LINE AND SUCH.I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION. dOES ANYONE HAVE THE STEALTH STATION EFFECTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS? I REMEMBER THEM BEING ON A WEBSITE ONCE, BUT THEY WERE NEVER ON TPM.aLSO, I CAN'T ACCESS TUSSAUDSMEDIA.CO.UK, I COMES UP WITH A LOG IN DIALOG, EVEN WHEN I GO TO TUSSAUDSMEDIA.CO.UK/NEW, SO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON THERE?THANKS IN ADVANCE.

hI,I DON'T KNOW WHO UPLOADEDX IT, BUT THANKS FOR THE SAW PLASA AREA THEME EXCERPT. IT'S QUITE GOOD, NOW I REALLY WANA RIDE THIS THING! aLSO, I HOPE THERE'LL BE MORE SAW AUDIO INCLUDING THE FULL PLASA THEME AND THE Q LINE AND SUCH.I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION. dOES ANYONE HAVE THE STEALTH STATION EFFECTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS? I REMEMBER THEM BEING ON A WEBSITE ONCE, BUT THEY WERE NEVER ON TPM.aLSO, I CAN'T ACCESS TUSSAUDSMEDIA.CO.UK, I COMES UP WITH A LOG IN DIALOG, EVEN WHEN I GO TO TUSSAUDSMEDIA.CO.UK/NEW, SO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON THERE?THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Aaron! calm self!

Seeing as the above 3 replies are about the post quality, for once I'll be the one who doesn't moan and actually answers the question :PThere are some videos of the Saw queue videos on Youtube, just type in Saw queue video on YouTube and you should find them.Stealth announcements aren't available for release on the internet, they may be one day.Tussauds Media... God knows what Adz is doing with that website nowadays.

It looks like you are shouting at us :P . Lol.

Looks to me that someone forgot to turn caps lock off!. I've never seen so many capital letters in one post before.As much as I am not happy about merlin media going down, I've got some contacts of members off the site, so if I really wanted something I'll ask them

Which one you after? Theres 3.

Sorry for my very slow response. Err.. well it's a steel drum track. Does that help?To be honest I didn't realise that there was more than one track for Neptune's Beach, but yes, it's a steel drum track.:PIt's really annoying that you now need a password to access Merlin Media...

Sorry for my very slow response. Err.. well it's a steel drum track. Does that help?To be honest I didn't realise that there was more than one track for Neptune's Beach, but yes, it's a steel drum track.:PIt's really annoying that you now need a password to access Merlin Media...

I'll upload the music and post it to you