Phyciodes

The News

Agreed. I see modern religion as more of a desperate cash-grab now, opposed to its ancient origin as a type of coping method. I still feel obliged to stand for those who are being misrepresented though, by both silly bigots and the media - however these days they're essentially the same thing. Jeez, you just have to pick up a copy of The Sun to prove my hypothesis.

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

LBC have sacked Katie Hopkins after her comments regarding the Manchester attacks :) 

Yeah I just read about that - that woman has a face I wouldn't tire of hitting....with a brick

London Bridge has been placed on lockdown amid reports of three men carrying knives attacking people and up to 20 have reportedly been struck by a van. 

More terror attacks in London as a Van crashed into pedestrians at London Bridge, an incident an borough market and shootings in Vauxhall. 

There are some sick people in this world!

Terrorists bombed innocent people at a concert in our country, and our response is to hold an even bigger concert in the same city. This is the best country in the world.

Also, say what you want about Ariana Grande's music but I have huge respect for her, and I'm not sure you'll come across someone who doesn't after all this.

Well we live in a world where we don't condemn the actions of those who follow Nazi ideology so who knows where the line is drawn?