London Dungeons

Cringle

Ok here is a list of all of the attractions in order! Not 100% sure if accurate as I am quite tired at the moment

1. Elevator

2. Boat ride

3. City Gate (prisoner offload)

5. Prisoner Walk

6. Guy Fawkes

7. Torture

8. Plague Street

9. Plague Doctor

10. Fire Of London

11. Court Antechamber

12. Labyrinth Of The Lost

13. Fleet Street

14. Sweeney Todd

15. Pie Shop

16. Jack The Ripper

17. Newgate

18. Drop Ride

perhaps the links keep changing so people like us won't study the plans so hard.....lol

Just a thought occurred to me earlier today, with the speculation of the turning room of what it is would that be something to do with Henry VIII as I know we will be seeing him in the new dungeons but of course on the plans there is nothing mentioning Henry - It just occurred to me.

On a side note I am so Toats going Dungeons on first week of operation due to Brian Blessed playing Henry VIII for the week - excited much!

In terms of Blessed actually being there, I found an article that'll he will be playing him at the dungeons on the first week of its opening - I will find it for you later.

The turning room is actually on the route of the tour so you will actually be entering the turning room from what the plans show

Just so everyone knows, The old dungeons is definatly closing end of January, so you still have time to experience the dungeons in its old location one last time, there's even a new attraction called Fog Freeze just opened.

I think this will be excellent for the attraction to hopefully grow/expand and gain more popularity, It will be in a more prime position for people to visit and should benefit in more visitor numbers, I am really excited about this, roll on March :)

yay - that little addition will make my last couple of visits to the dungeons fresh and exciting - I wonder if it'll be in plague street, the old fire of london walkthrough or by looking at the advertising pic mrs lovetts street. (I personally hope its in the old walkthrough after bloody mary!

It was my first time on Vengeance yesterday. It was actually just really fun and random.

This freeze fog thing so so hilarious; I'll spoiler my experience and opinions. ;)

So you go into this room which is loosely themed to a street I think. There's a cart of hay or something.

The lights go out and there is a speech played that is essentially a woman calling out 'WHERE ARE YOU TIMMY MY SON' for about 2 minutes. (I think Timmy is lost in the fog?) Then there's a sound of a crash and the lights come on. You exit.

In short there was no fog and no big finale so it wasn't a thing.

yay - that little addition will make my last couple of visits to the dungeons fresh and exciting - I wonder if it'll be in plague street, the old fire of london walkthrough or by looking at the advertising pic mrs lovetts street. (I personally hope its in the old walkthrough after bloody mary!

Its straight after the boat ride, outside Mrs Lovett's pie shop as the Dungeons posted on Facebook that Sweeney Todd would return in the new Dungeons...