Colossus

Adam J

Colossus was undergoing essential maintance this morning, which is why she opened late. The train that was on the lift was 'parked' there.

I thought that was near the case, seeing as it was near the bottom. What do they do, hit the E-stop button?

Colossus keeps cutting out thats is why train two was stuck on the lift earlier it wasnt for essential maintence its just that at the moment it keeps getting stuck on the lify hill all the time :P

Now you've said that, I'm confused, was it stuck or parked? Then again, Colossus has got reputation for getting stuck on the hill over the years.So if they were doing essential maintance where was the other train, actually in the station? And if so, was it needed there for the maintenance? And why does Colossus keep on cutting out? It's music was blasting out royally.Sorry to ask a lot of Q's, but I just wanna find out and understand. :P

Is Colossus' train(s) still cutting out on the lift hill or has the problem been rectified?

It was never a specific problem in the first place. On Sunday it was parked there for the maintenence. And trains for pretty much every coaster with a lift hill will always be getting stuck on theirs frequently. It's just something which happens and not much can be done to stop it.

I thought that was near the case, seeing as it was near the bottom. What do they do, hit the E-stop button?

Lift stop - all coasters can stop on the lift if needed, just doesn't do much stopping and starting lifts all the time, Vampire causes trouble when Lift 2 stops and starts on 3 train operation.

After reading about all these things on what is wrong with Colossus; Colossus actually was fine all day yesterday and the queue was at 120 mins and went down to 15 mins.There were no queue evacuations on Colossus and no breakdowns on the lift hill etc.I have never seen a queue drop so quick and this was when SAW: The Ride was unavailable and had "Technical Difficulties".Either it is luck or my love for Colossus???? :P

After reading about all these things on what is wrong with Colossus; Colossus actually was fine all day yesterday and the queue was at 120 mins and went down to 15 mins.There were no queue evacuations on Colossus and no breakdowns on the lift hill etc.I have never seen a queue drop so quick and this was when SAW: The Ride was unavailable and had "Technical Difficulties".Either it is luck or my love for Colossus???? :P

Was luck. :P

• 2 weeks later...