Rant

Theme Park bloke

I feel like ****! Basically I failed to get into University this year and now I'm just trying to work out what to do with my life, friends not replying to my texts doesn't help either, now is the time I really need the support from my friends and I just get nothing. It really ****s me off, sorry for the language, but it does. I just give up with trying to make an effort with people, it just doesn't get anywhere. I know one of my friends is getting ready to move but she could at least send me one text. Parents aren't being that supportive either. I just feel lost and really angry at life. I cant even see my youth worker this week which makes me even more depressed. Woo, I feel 1% better by getting this off my chest.

Haha, being at Thorpe would probably make my day, being on rides makes me smile, despite how **** they are!I wanted to do Primary Teaching. I'm going to do a gap year with YWAM in London but after that I have no clue, may reapply but I don't know if its worth trying again? Bring turned a second time can't be nice. Thanks anyway.

Haha, being at Thorpe would probably make my day, being on rides makes me smile, despite how **** they are!I wanted to do Primary Teaching. I'm going to do a gap year with YWAM in London but after that I have no clue, may reapply but I don't know if its worth trying again? Bring turned a second time can't be nice. Thanks anyway.

Don't be let down buddy - it's the worst you can do to yourself.Consider every option, and there are loads!Check out open.ac.

Trust me it's worth it, if you have the grades go for it.

Thanks guys :o well it depends if I've changed my mind completely after my gap year and want to do something completely different. Will have to see what I think when it gets to September. However, our careers department are amazing at college and they still support students once they have left :D

Todays rant is about men.So I meet a guy in November and it progresses and you both have plans to meet up and see how things go etc etc. In the space of a week their friend starts poking you on facebook and eventually adds you, as a kind gesture I accepted and we spoke a bit. This guy seemed like a nice genuine person, and we decided it could be a good idea to meet. It is all going well with this other guy however the age was a huge stall in the stable with a whooping 13 age year gap, it started to get rocky and I decided it was a good idea to leave it and have a hard think about what I wanted. After a few weeks I ended up having sexual relations with this guy and thats when it truely was a no no. After a few more weeks leading to a week ago when I was in London, I had a surprise meeting from the guy I spoke to in November, which was secretly planned by my best friend. It was a shock as it originally was only going to random meet for sexual relations, however it ended up us both actually quite liking each other and it could be a possibility in the future that we get together in a relationship.Anyway, this is where the story unfolds. Upon this unexpected meeting, I found out the second guy had lied about his age and was infact older then he originally stated. Along this he had lied to me by saying he doesnt 'shag anybody and usually only in a relationship'. I found out he sleeps with anything that moves and even attempts having sex with people whilst unconsious from drinking. I was shocked scared and felt somewhat humiliated. I had a hgue argument with the second guy and he doesn't seem to see why I felt like a right **** and he continued to think nothing was wrong with lieing and felt he had done nothing wrong. Over this weekend just gone I met the first guy again and during his stay he found out I had sex with the second guy and the humiliation became apparent. I felt so ashamed of myself I couldnt look this guy in the eye and struggled to stay in the same room when he turned and said he had lost respect for me, I felt like I had just lost my chance with this guy however it wasn't all doom and gloom, we sat down and chatted about it all and the first guy said how the second guy trys to get with anybody that the first guy likes. I felt like I had been taken for a ride yet again, however we got resolved the issue and continued as normal. slowly more things were surfacing about the second guy that made me feel so stupid that I even wondered why I liked him. and the second guy is blaimed me for the guys falling out as they are 'best friends', today however took a turn for the worst and my best friend had all her help thrown back in her face by him saying that it is all her fault that things went bad between my and this other guy and are the reason for the break up of a 4 and a half year friendship when initially she had nothing to do with it and was only giving help when he asked for it. I'm literally so angry that this guy feels he has done no wrong and he can just point blank blaime everyone and anyone even when they arn't involved. It's like he thinks he is gods gift and he is perfect in every way.It's going to be so difficult between me and this first guy if this other guy keeps going at it like he has. I really don't want things to be spoilt. So my question is, why are men seemingly so ghastly and vile?

Maybe this sounds a little pathetic, but I need to get this off my chest.I am not a bloody information point. I hate it when every single week, the day before homework is due in, I get people asking me 'What's the homework?' 'Where's the homework?' 'How do you do the homework?' 'Help me with this, help me with that...' 'Can I have a cover sheet?' Okay, realised that's only ever in Maths....It just plain annoys me. I don't mind helping people out every so often; sometimes people do just forget something / don't understand it. But when it comes to the fact that people rely on me to tell them everything, probably for nothing more than the fact I understand what's going on, it just pees me off.Then I ask myself, 'If I was to ask for their help, what would they do?' And, when most of the time, the answer's no, I know what I'm just going to say now on...

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm not having a good day. Feel awful, nearly as bad as I did not long ago :P Can't be bothered anymore, money is tight, and life just seems like one big letdown. If I quit college it would take a lot of pressure off, but then I'll probably look stupid or weak for not being able to cope with it, twice. I'd feel like I'm letting my family and friends down, even though my family understand the difficulties I have. I would happily work full time at the cattery but as far as I know they don't need anyone full time. I hate having nothing to do all week, but college 9-5 everyday plus a s*** load of work is too much. Hence why I'd love to work full time, the shifts are only 4 hours a day, which is perfect for me!Since I started getting free college bus tickets I gave half of my ALG every week to my mum. She just about managed without it but I still worry about if I leave college. Meanwhile she lost her job due to cuts, she may have a new one soon at another nursery but if she doesn't, it's a big issue. Not just money wise (although her housing benefit etc will increase) but it could affect her mental health and she could go really downhill. And to to top it all off, in a typical girly style, I now kinda have a man problem. Nothing serious, just basically he messaged me first (on Facebook, but we've not added each other yet) saying I look stunning ;) I replied, he replied with more lovely compliments, not the usual guy stuff like using the words sexy, hot, but saying I was gorgeous, beautiful...I replied on Thursday and haven't heard since. Obviously I'm aware this is just a few messages and I am trying not to get too affected by it. But it really cheered me up and made me feel so great about myself and he does actually seem like a decent, honest guy. I know it's not the end of the world and there are plenty of acceptable reasons for him not replying yet, but still. It's only natural to feel a bit crap over it.

Yes they are. They let you down, confuse you, different people give different advice, they give you nasty surprises, upset you, hurt you...ugh the list is endless!

And are also great friends - partners - people to rely on - nice - have a laugh with - ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH.Christ this forum is so negative, CHIN UP ALL OF YOU!