Rant

Theme Park bloke

People who post on Facebook: "I h8 my life, just want 2 end it all ^_^"1) They don't have it half as bas as others who keep moving forward, and2) Its a plea for attention.

But then you consider the few that actually mean it? and infact could quite possibly have it A LOT worse then others?

I absolutely hate the police. Never there when you need them, always there when they should be doing something better.Last week recieved a £55 fine in a 'police operation' stopping people throwing cigarette ends on the floor.... this was in CLAPHAM JUNCTION stopped by the MET POLICE. Now, I know alot of people say 'have they got anything better to do' and it's normally a poor arguement. They must have better things to do than stand outside the train station waiting for people to drop fag ends. Stupid country

Pretentious noobs who actually know nothing, complaining that they didn't get this grade or that someones opinions wrong. Or if you wanna get 'the big guns' out personally attacking you over NOTHING. But hey of course they will get away with it because we are no longer a communitiy because you just say your opinion and its like 'omgggg that person has an opinion, ATTACKKKKK!' Nothing gets done about it and it's really pissing me off. It used to be fine but now its like urgh. I'm still here because ive made some awesome friends and I like reading peoples opinions and seeing the difference, I daren't post anything anymore because of the attacks from noobs who need to get over themselves. I know I'm being slightly hypocritical calling them noobs but in all fairness I'm only calling 2 people noobs in the long run. It just amazes me what this place has come to where know it alls get away with it. I even talked to one and he apologised for what he's been like sometime but to that person well what did you just do then? I barely post in this topic but jesus I have better things to do than be attacked for having an opinion, so instead of letting it bother me I'm going to voice it here because it's the only thing I can do as nothing will be done anyway. Isn't that right JoshC?

Pretentious noobs who actually know nothing, complaining that they didn't get this grade or that someones opinions wrong. Or if you wanna get 'the big guns' out personally attacking you over NOTHING. But hey of course they will get away with it because we are no longer a communitiy because you just say your opinion and its like 'omgggg that person has an opinion, ATTACKKKKK!' Nothing gets done about it and it's really pissing me off. It used to be fine but now its like urgh. I'm still here because ive made some awesome friends and I like reading peoples opinions and seeing the difference, I daren't post anything anymore because of the attacks from noobs who need to get over themselves. I know I'm being slightly hypocritical calling them noobs but in all fairness I'm only calling 2 people noobs in the long run. It just amazes me what this place has come to where know it alls get away with it. I even talked to one and he apologised for what he's been like sometime but to that person well what did you just do then? I barely post in this topic but jesus I have better things to do than be attacked for having an opinion, so instead of letting it bother me I'm going to voice it here because it's the only thing I can do as nothing will be done anyway. Isn't that right JoshC?

Halle-bloody-lujahThat's exactly how I feel. This forum doesn't feel all that welcoming to me anymore ;)

So I'm supposed to be nice to someone who effectively called me stupid and a chav. Right.. That's not going to happen. This is absoulutely ridiculous. All because I said I didnt think a garden would be suited to Thorpe Park. It's only a theme park, get over it. I'll be as rude as I want if I think someone is having a go at me. If anyone would care to continue this petty "argument" then feel free to PM me.

So I'm supposed to be nice to someone who effectively called me stupid and a chav.

How about I tell you that I was not actually suggesting that at all? Because I was not calling you a chav or anything like that, everybody seems to have completely misinterpreted it. It's like something from a sitcom.Now, does that change your opinion? Are you going to stop blaming the whole forum for being "unwelcoming" just because of one off-the-cuff comment that I posted now?Yeah, I am sorry that I seemed to offend you so much, since that clearly was not what I was trying to do when I debated your post. Like you said yourself, "life's too short to argue". Especially with words on a screen from the internet written by people you do not even know.

Oh ffs it's spread over here...Can someone bash some heads together please? SBT you stated something rather silly, people picked you up on it... You get over it...EB you replied in a rather ott manner, so you also get over it...Either that, or TPM needs a naughty step......... Marc?