Rant

Theme Park bloke

• 2 weeks later...

I have definitly failed my German Mock Speaking Exam. Got into the room, the recording started and I was like :| my nerves yet again have gotten the better of me. At least I got a C in one of my georgraphy papers, which I'm so happy with as I did NONE of the Case Studies. And I got an A in my first English Language exam- which seriously made my day as I thought I'd failed.

Been set a 1500 word essay to do in English for next week! :P(As well as the other work for Coursework in other subjects :

:\ How horrific. Good luck :PI've had exams all this week. Just one more tomorrow, 2 hours for child development. In total this week I will have spent 18 hours of my life taking tests. 18. 18!!!!I'm so physically tired now that I sleep any chance I get. The end of exams, lunch times, just now even. But I've eaten now so I'm awake again. Oh how joyous our school life is. Best years of our life they say... Errr... No comment? :P

Ah, mock exams. They are just so fun, aren't they!?Already had 10 this week, with 1 tomorrow and 2 on Monday. Had my French mock today and utterly failed it. Reading paper was meh to be honest, got to the Writing Paper and forget every word of French that I knew. Put my head on the table, begun to a little, then realised 15 minutes had passed. It was such a fail. But then again, if I didn't have 5 different French teachers in 5 years, all of them rubbish, and if I didn't have a teacher this year who is an utter idiot who teaches us nothing yet expects us to do everything, it might be a bit better!!! Half of rant over.Now, mock exams in general. They are just a pain in the butt! I mean, come on, in 6 days, I have to write 13 exams. Today I wrote 4 exams (History, French, Biology, Chemistry!!) and it was just such a pile up. And when you consider that I've already had 3 English papers, in which I'm writing about 4-6 sides, an RE paper (in which I wrote 8 sides) a History paper (I wrote 4 sides) as well as C1 Maths paper (with TONS of working out), then it is just so annoying. My hand seriously hurts, along with my shoulder. SO yeah, basically, I hate it all. Still got the ever so lovely Geography paper tomorrow, as well as a Physics and Critical Thinking on Monday. The thing that annoys me most is you can't just say "Oh, they're just mocks" because they get used as predicted grades, etc. (as well as teachers yelling at you if you do badly), but you can't prioritize them over everything else because in the end, they are just mocks. (And don't mention I'm contradicting myself there...) Argh! Just so blooming stressful!!Rant over (well for now, I guess).(Oh yeah, in case anyone is wondering, I'm in Year 11, but did my Maths GCSE in a year, hence why I've moved onto C1 of the AS Level Maths, as well as doing AS Critical Thinking this year as well...)

Ah, mock exams. They are just so fun, aren't they!?Already had 10 this week, with 1 tomorrow and 2 on Monday. Had my French mock today and utterly failed it. Reading paper was meh to be honest, got to the Writing Paper and forget every word of French that I knew. Put my head on the table, begun to a little, then realised 15 minutes had passed. It was such a fail. But then again, if I didn't have 5 different French teachers in 5 years, all of them rubbish, and if I didn't have a teacher this year who is an utter idiot who teaches us nothing yet expects us to do everything, it might be a bit better!!! Half of rant over.Now, mock exams in general. They are just a pain in the butt! I mean, come on, in 6 days, I have to write 13 exams. Today I wrote 4 exams (History, French, Biology, Chemistry!!) and it was just such a pile up. And when you consider that I've already had 3 English papers, in which I'm writing about 4-6 sides, an RE paper (in which I wrote 8 sides) a History paper (I wrote 4 sides) as well as C1 Maths paper (with TONS of working out), then it is just so annoying. My hand seriously hurts, along with my shoulder. SO yeah, basically, I hate it all. Still got the ever so lovely Geography paper tomorrow, as well as a Physics and Critical Thinking on Monday. The thing that annoys me most is you can't just say "Oh, they're just mocks" because they get used as predicted grades, etc. (as well as teachers yelling at you if you do badly), but you can't prioritize them over everything else because in the end, they are just mocks. (And don't mention I'm contradicting myself there...) Argh! Just so blooming stressful!!Rant over (well for now, I guess).(Oh yeah, in case anyone is wondering, I'm in Year 11, but did my Maths GCSE in a year, hence why I've moved onto C1 of the AS Level Maths, as well as doing AS Critical Thinking this year as well...)

Good god I feel for you! Thank god my mocks are over now. Maths was a total fail- I got 48/120 marks xD but if you add all my over scores together with my mock grade than I'm on a B- which I am sooo happy with. Have you done your French speaking yet? That is hell on earth, I completely botched my German speaking exam up. But I got an A on my reading paper and I think an A on my listening paper, so if I did rubbish than I've got those to fall back on :P

Have you done your French speaking yet? That is hell on earth, I completely botched my German speaking exam up. But I got an A on my reading paper and I think an A on my listening paper, so if I did rubbish than I've got those to fall back on :P

I have done it, but am redoing it January. I can't one off a D the last time round, which isn't good considering I'm predicted an A / A*. I got one off a B for my reading / listening paper and am redoing that in May as well. :SSo, basically, while I was trying to revise for the mocks, I was trying to learn the speaking, as well as my other Coursework, off by heart - and now have to spend Christmas revising both of them - joy. :P

I got my English Paper 2 Mock results back today- I got an A!! I was so happy, I thought I did awful in it x) I get my Mock Lit results back soon and I know I did terrible in that one. But hey, I'm happy with the two A's I've gotten in Mock papers so far, just hope I can replicate it in the real thing!EDIT: I got my RE mock results today- I got a D xD major fail. But I got an A in Citizenship, which I'm bloody happy with.

This is a message to all units on this channel, our current Alpha at 19:34 is 22,000, there is no need to acknowledge, Base is clear.

What the bloody hell is that? Lets do a retro chessie one:Control to all units on this channel. The 2 o clock gate figure today is 34, thats three four. The gate figure at this time yesterday was 14,958. Thats fourteen thousand, nine hundred and fifty eight... and I cant remember the rest because of being brainwashed due to a certain other park.

I really do dislike my friend's boyfriend. I left a random friend a comment on her Facebook about a dream I had earlier and he cames wading in when it is clearly none of his business. To be fair, the comment I left did seem a tiny bit dirty at the end, but he got the wrong end of the stick and just had to comment on it. So I was the better person and just said I didn't mean for it to seem dirty but I can see how you thought it was. He went at least you can admit that xD. I'm just sat here like :/ just shut up. And what pees me off is my friend has a go at me for 'not making the effort'. Has she ever thought I don't want to be friends with him? We don't go to the same school, we'll never see each other outside of school and we have ZERO things in common. And they met each other over the internet for crying out loud, he just seems a bit shifty to me. I have another friend, who looks slightly chinese because she has very thin eyes. The boyfriend calls her 'chinky' the other day as a joke so she goes 'oh shut up you girl' and then the girlfriend goes to her 'Oh don't say that he's really self concious about looking feminim.' and I was thinking, you don't have a go at him for calling her chinese? I know she used to get quite upset because some kids used to say that to her.