Rant

Theme Park bloke

People are also forgetting that majority of our grandparents etc married young and are still together, relationships dont care about age if your mature enough your mature enough.

My girlfriend and I have been going out since we were 14 and we are now 18. I know its not much of a time, but considering we got together at 14, as you said Holly, If youre mature enough then youre mature enough :)

We seem to have a '2 year rule' at our school - so it seems disgusting if a Year 10 is going out with a Year 12, or a Year 11 with a Year 9...Anyway, my rant. On Friday, some chavs decided to put together a conga at lunch time. They organised it via Facebook. It seemed like harmless fun. Now, the school are a bit over the top because they seem to think that every group about the school or its students needs to be monitored. When it went ahead, it was a bit of a fail. However, it some support. Then the chavs went inside. One of the teachers grabbed hold of someone in the conga line, who just carried on then the teacher fell over. She now apparently has a stiffened shoulder and a huge bruise on her leg (yet she still decided to wear HUGE high heels today...) The thing was, today, the male prefects got most of the brunt for it! One male prefect was involved in the conga, yet it was apparently "all of us". Because the people who started it were Year 11s, and it was started over Facebook, we were told off. We were told that we need to start being mature and be role models and we need to start doing more for the school. Thing is, most of the male prefects are mature and are role models. And as for doing stuff for the school, well, we've done more than enough. Our year is the most intellectual the school has ever had (and looking at the lower years - ever will have). Some of us are doing AS-Levels in our own time and we have helped the school go from in danger of closing down to one of the most improved schools in the UK. Yet, the school is doing less and less for us!! It is just more and more pathetic each day, and I am just glad it isn't that long before I get to leave the place...

Lol, Our school has had that in affect for a while, I belive a year and half (ish) - it started when the school found out about a group 'we hate miss walker' and 3 people were excluded since then, many people have recieved warnings and expulsions from groups! Its invading our privacy, I mean f*** off, I have enough of you AT school I don't want the knowledge of going ome and having you browsing facebook >|

Lol, Our school has had that in affect for a while, I belive a year and half (ish) - it started when the school found out about a group 'we hate miss walker' and 3 people were excluded since then, many people have recieved warnings and expulsions from groups! Its invading our privacy, I mean f*** off, I have enough of you AT school I don't want the knowledge of going ome and having you browsing facebook >|

The exact same thing happened at our school, except there were 3 different hate groups. :)It is quite worrying to know that they're actually trying to follow what we do on facebook now.

Errrr, one of my friends totally told off another friend today and called him 'stuck up' and we just sat there like :| that's exactly what you're like! She's become such a hypocrite since she got this new boyfriend, she thinks she's the queen of everything. And I just have a massive headache and feel like crap and now she's starting disrespecting the fact that someone else has a different opinion to her over frigging Facebook and I'm really not in the mood for her being a total cow.

I honestly thought this year was going to be a good year, not like the pile of s**t that was 2009...but so far I'm not sure :(Yesterday my dad called me for a chat and told me he will probably be made redundant. He works as a research scientist for GlaxoSmithKline in Harlow, worked for the company for many years. 380 jobs are being axed (it was on the news as well). There might be jobs at another plant but he doubts he'll get anything :(Then today, my mum hears back from 2 jobs she applied and had interviews for. One of them was for Virgin Atlantic, she's worked there before and done really well. She didn't get the job, or the other one that she applied before.So now, it's not just me, brother and mum unemployed, it could be my dad as well! Oh and my uncle (mum's brother) might lose his job...I feel sad for my brother as well, he went to uni, he shouldn't be unemployed! F***ing country...Then there's the useless JobcentrePlus and Department of Work and Pensions...been waiting since October to hear about some assessment results (don't feel like going into detail about it though, kinda personal) and if I've "passed" my money will go up and they will backdate the pay. I've waited ages for it because they have a stupid big back log and can't bloody cope with it. So far, assuming it went ok, they owe me £1165.50 backdated pay!! It's disgusting people have to wait so long for something that is really quite simple :(It's not just the money though, it's waiting to hear! Even if I "fail" the dam thing, at least I'll know and can act on it! I'm stuck until I find out! Mind you if they say no I'm gonna appeal, cos they shouldn't be saying no really...but I don't really wanna go into it anymore than that on here :( So I'm hoping with all this bad news over the past two days, tomorrow will be third time lucky and there'll be some good news, hopefully my results! They said it should be within these few weeks that I hear.

I'm sick of constantly being used. All I ever get out of people is "Can you tell me what the whatever homework?" "Can you help me with my homework?" "Can you tell me what to do?" "Can you do this for me?" "Can you do that for me?" I'm a kind person, so try and help people out, yet I still get treated as if I do nothing for nobody. Half the people who add me on MSN just ignore me when I speak to them, and only talk to me when they need help with school work or just general stuff. It gets so annoying when it feels all I do is help people, yet get nothing in return. In the past, whenever I've said "NO, stuff off!", it's caused nothing but trouble, causing them to hate me, and then more people to hate me in turn, hence the reason why I've been pretty much a social outcast for most of my ife. As much as I would just like to say no, I just can't, because in the end, the last thing I need is more people disliking me, especially when I've just begun to get more socially excepted.Argh! :P

I'm sick of constantly being used. All I ever get out of people is "Can you tell me what the whatever homework?" "Can you help me with my homework?" "Can you tell me what to do?" "Can you do this for me?" "Can you do that for me?" I'm a kind person, so try and help people out, yet I still get treated as if I do nothing for nobody. Half the people who add me on MSN just ignore me when I speak to them, and only talk to me when they need help with school work or just general stuff. It gets so annoying when it feels all I do is help people, yet get nothing in return. In the past, whenever I've said "NO, stuff off!", it's caused nothing but trouble, causing them to hate me, and then more people to hate me in turn, hence the reason why I've been pretty much a social outcast for most of my ife. As much as I would just like to say no, I just can't, because in the end, the last thing I need is more people disliking me, especially when I've just begun to get more socially excepted.Argh! :P

I agree, it's so annoying. It's also annoying when people get really good marks and grades, but only because they cheat / copy other people. Some people get really good grades, and someone the other day asked me what the homework was, and I just said 'well you get excellent grades, you can work it out for yourself'. Now they don't talk to me. WTF?

I'm incredibly fed up of crap friends that treat you like crap and make you feel like you're not wanted around.My 'friend' is having a get together tomorrow which he organized weeks ago where basically we'd spend the whole day watching the lord of the ring films. He asked me if I could make it and I said yeah I should be able to. Fast forward to this week and he's asked people who don't even hang out with us whether they want to come but hasn't said another word to me. I text my best mate to see if she was going and she said Gemma if I'm invited, you're invited and I'm like yeah, but I get the feeling he doesn't want me around?I've tried to get him over Facebook and he ignores me and I'm like urgh :/ if you don't want me there just seriously tell me that, don't BS and make me waste time over wandering whether we're even friends or not. These feelings of him disliking me have been building up. For example, last week I let him copy my Biology homework and at break I asked if I could have a wee bit of his pizza for being a nice person. He gets so funny about it and says no but when my friend 'Miss Flirt My T*ts Off Even Though I Have A Boyfriend' waltzes over and works her magic he lets her have a massive piece and I was stood there like :| you are an actual ****. It's not even about the pizza, it's the fact he licks my a** to get the homework and then is an utter k*** after.EDIT: Ahhh the cheeky bastard told my friend I wasn't invited because he'd invited too many people already. Well, maybe if you'd stuck to the people like me and another friend you've ditched you wouldn't be in that situation.

You've successfully put me off blood tests for life and made me feel incredibly sick in the process.

I must be the only person here who wouldn't been freaked out by it xDI wanna be a nurse in the future so I've gotta be fine with needles and blood. I dunno, I find needles quite interesting? Not in a sick way or nothing xPbut if there's one thing I cannot stand- it's people puking.

Gemma:That friend of yours is an actual ****!You are his friend and he needed to copy the Biology work. If you didn't let him copy the work, he would have gone to someone else or would have gotten into trouble...so he should be grateful, that he has a friend as nice and kind as yourself. You helped him out and you only wanted a small piece, whereas Miss I'ma-s*** ponces over, and gets a huge!! piece for waving her assets around. Some people these days do not know how good-a-friend they have.You should've or should let him know at the time, because unless you do, he won't know that he's offended youAnd...you should have told him its unfair that he invited you, then uninvited you. It's wrong and he can't do that. Ask him why he invited people he don't know over, the people he does know. Don't text your friend, just ask him directly, you will get a direct answer. You need to know who your real friends are.Josh:If a friend who ignores you, wants to copy your work, tell them no! You should tell them no because they only talk to you, when they want to copy your work and they're not a good friend, because they use you. And if people always use you and get their own way, you'll be a push-over.You need to stand up for yourself and tell it like it is. You'll feel better knowing that stood up for yourself, you'll feel more confident and they will see how wrong they were. They might be a little annoyed / angry / pissed but..they will know what they did was wrong. They might not say anything but they will know.

And...you should have told him its unfair that he invited you, then uninvited you. It's wrong and he can't do that. Ask him why he invited people he don't know over, the people he does know. Don't text your friend, just ask him directly, you will get a direct answer. You need to know who your real friends are.

My understanding of the situation was that he had invited her previously and thought she was still going. Gemma did not state that her friend had un-invited her. Just that he had also invited other people that week and didn't say anything to her. I may be wrong, but he might think you are still going round his to chill.

My understanding of the situation was that he had invited her previously and thought she was still going. Gemma did not state that her friend had un-invited her. Just that he had also invited other people that week and didn't say anything to her. I may be wrong, but he might think you are still going round his to chill.

I think if he wanted me there he would of asked if I was still coming over like he'd done to all the other people he had invited.He's just a massive douche at times :L But cheers for that Will =] I might try and talk to him when we go back to school.