Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Yeah I agree

To be honest I think that the whole opening a day early (13th March) is just a waste of time. Only opening SAW and a few other rides, I can't see any point in going. Also, regarding tickets, from what I have read, I think that Thorpe Park are very disorganised for this date. It would have been far easier, in my opinion, if Thorpe Park just forgot about this day, and just opened, as first planned - on the 14th.

To be honest I think that the whole opening a day early (13th March) is just a waste of time. Only opening SAW and a few other rides, I can't see any point in going. Also, regarding tickets, from what I have read, I think that Thorpe Park are very disorganised for this date. It would have been far easier, in my opinion, if Thorpe Park just forgot about this day, and just opened, as first planned - on the 14th.

They are very badly organized but me being me I just couldn't turn down the opportunity to go!

They are very badly organized but me being me I just couldn't turn down the opportunity to go!

Same with me. I love Thorpe Park, and would love to go any day that I can, but living around 2 hours away, I really have to choose the days carefully. I can easily get a lift on some days, but I really do think that the early opening is a waste of time. But I suppose, the earlier the better :P.

Just to let you guys know, I booked tickets online for March 15th which I wanted to print at home but they still haven't come and I booked them on Sunday.I spoke to Thorpe and they said I would have to take the reference number to the advanced booking bit (which has annoyed me a bit because the reason I was printing them at home was so I didn't have to queue)Am pretty sure this won't be the same for you guys as you are meant to have a specific time to go on Saw so thought I'd better let you know so that you can call Thorpe if you don't receive them

Just to let you guys know, I booked tickets online for March 15th which I wanted to print at home but they still haven't come and I booked them on Sunday.I spoke to Thorpe and they said I would have to take the reference number to the advanced booking bit (which has annoyed me a bit because the reason I was printing them at home was so I didn't have to queue)Am pretty sure this won't be the same for you guys as you are meant to have a specific time to go on Saw so thought I'd better let you know so that you can call Thorpe if you don't receive them

Thanks, seems like there's a fault in the booking system or something, couldn't happen a better time lol.

Is it actually confirmed Saw: The Ride will be officially labeled as being in Canada Creek?Potentially we could see another area listed on the 09 Map when it's released?

I have no idea. I think it would be nice if they created a new area for SAW, and then they could always extend the area over the lake in the future to build more rides. Because SAW it a very substancial ride, I think it would go well in an area of its own. Despite this, I imagine Thorpe Park would class is as part of Canada Creek. I don't know why I think this, just that the theming of the sawmill seems more a Canada Creek style than anything else. Saying this, sitting behind Samurai might class is as Lost City material.

They were always calling it the Canada Creek Coaster so I assume that it is in Canada Creek unless thats changed.

Also, to add to that point, I think that Lost City has enough thrill rides to be honest :P. SAW is just the sort of Thrill Ride that Canada Creek needs - along with Slammer. :P.

Yes and I correct me if I'm wrong Canada Creek is the only place without a coaster (up untill now).

Yes I would agree with that (if you are talking about the main areas), I.e.: Ranger County doesn't and never has had a coaster :P. It would be nice to even out the park, like you said, and add a coaster to Canada Creek.

Saw will be in it's own area, not in CC.

Is this confirmed?