Television

Sheepie

Far better than reading the books you used to get back in the day

I love the books and still have ALL of them (literally, including the Science, Maths, Geography, etc off-shoots)...The series however, is pretty epic too... But the mediums are very different and both are very good ideas to let kids do... Though I will personally by throwing books at my kids from the moment they're born...

Far better than reading the books you used to get back in the day

I didn't even know it was based on a book series! They weren't around when I was a kid, all my school books seemed to have been written a hundred years before by a man who wanted to put me in a coma. I've missed out there. Things seem to have moved on, these look great!

Double post anarchyThis was announced todayhttp://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2011/07/29/sky-bbc-share-uk-f1-coverage-2012/I'm F****ng livid. Why can't Murdoch/Sky just do one and stop trying to take over the world and make it worse and worse as they go.

Double post anarchyThis was announced todayhttp://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2011/07/29/sky-bbc-share-uk-f1-coverage-2012/I'm F****ng livid. Why can't Murdoch/Sky just do one and stop trying to take over the world and make it worse and worse as they go.

This make me angry to, I love F1 :(

It may be a kids program, but horrible histories is flipping brilliant. I am a grown man watching CBBC!

It's taken me a while to notice this, but WIN. It's absolutely amazing. Infact, I've got the first two series' on DVD thanks to a wonderful girly :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I've posted in here before, too many pages to look through!My favourite TV shows/TV shows I watch I are, in no particular order:The SimpsonsFamily GuyTotal WipeoutEmbarrassing BodiesBizarre ERHarry Hill's TV BurpImpressionist shows (such as Jon Culshaw, Dead Ringers, The Impression Show)I'm A CelebrityOutnumberedBritains Got TalentAmerican DadMongrelsQIA bit of EastEnders here and there :closedeyes:Animal documentaries etc (usually on Animal Planet)Documentaries about things that interest me (sounds silly but I'm sure you'll know what I mean!)Little Britain (when it was on), Come Fly With me wasn't too bad either :DBo Selecta (again, back when it was on)I'm not really into any sports, but I'll watch a bit of Wimbledon or England in the footie World Cup. Oh and I loved the Winter Olympics in 2010! I think because there's a lot of extreme sports, I loved the ice hockey, bobsled, skiing and luge :closedeyes:

• 1 month later...

BUMP...Go watch Community people, it's brilliant off-the-wall stuff, with plenty of spoofs and silliness going on every episode...

Not the best episode example, but, it's worth it for season 2's Halloween episode and double bill finale, and the paintball episode in season 1... Plus Alison Brie ^_^