Television

Sheepie

• 1 month later...
:blush: Thorpe Park is going to be on Embarrassing Bodies! They did the "tonight on Embarrassing Bodies" thing and showed clips of Colosus and Vortex, saying they're hunting for thrillseekers.I know it's not *that* exciting but I'm wondering when they filmed it? Usually us guys on here find out about stuff like that somehow :( HOW DARE WE NOT KNOW!!EDIT: Question answered on Facebook, it was filmed in August lol :unsure:

• 2 months later...

Stupid Kevin being crushed in Coronation Street.He had a big stupid estop button on his controller.. so as it was going down instead of up, and you're trapped underneath.. why don't you think about pressing it?Anyone who operates mechanical devices knows this :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know very many people who watch Dexter, which is about to air its 5th season on FX, from Friday. It's an absolutely fantastic show and I strongly recommend everyone to watch it. For those that don't know, it's a drama about a serial killer who has been brought up to put his dark "needs" to good use, by choosing victims that have committed unforgivable crimes and have slipped through the American justice system.My description doesn't do the show justice. Let me tell you, it's dark, it's emotional, it's thrilling and it's also full of deliciously dark humour all in one show that makes you question your own morals on what is and isn't right. The soundtrack for the show is also goosebump-worthy.Here is a snippet of the end of the first episode of the 5th season below. Although if you're thinking of watching any previous seasons if you haven't and don't want to be spoiled, you may want to skip the video.;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjjWYku9aFQ&feature=related

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone watching Torchwood: Miracle Day? Nasty stuff, I'm firmly pro death after watching some of the effects in that episode. -_-

I've just caught up on I player, wasn't too bad although I found it took a while to pick up the pace. I'll put that down to a general character introduction..... Liking the special effects, wouldn't it be awesome to see Doctor Who with this sort of budget -_-