Television

Sheepie

*Bump*X Factor...WAAAGNER! :) I love how there's the Facebook campaign for him to win just to pi$$ Simon Cowell off! He sounds so hilarious when he sings but imagine if he actually won and had the Xmas no.1 :)It's like Ann on Strictly. She's awful but the public love her :)Posted ImageOlol.

Wow! Corrie was pretty epic! And the whole storyline is carrying on all week, so there's more drama to look forward to!I think it may beat the Queen Vic fire in terms of how it was done, the build up etc. However, whoever dies, it won't be as sad/as much of a shame as Peggy leaving. And from what I've been reading on Digital Spy (yes I am so sad), the people apparently during aren't any of the major, well-loved ones. Well actually, the fourth hasn't been revealed :P

Wow! Corrie was pretty epic! And the whole storyline is carrying on all week, so there's more drama to look forward to!I think it may beat the Queen Vic fire in terms of how it was done, the build up etc. However, whoever dies, it won't be as sad/as much of a shame as Peggy leaving. And from what I've been reading on Digital Spy (yes I am so sad), the people apparently during aren't any of the major, well-loved ones. Well actually, the fourth hasn't been revealed :P

I felt sorry for the Tram driver. Although he did look like he was smiling when he derailed.Rita :P

Corrie brought a tear to my eye tonight, poor Ashley :P

Lets think about this, Ashley had a rubbish life really. His uncle turned out to be his father, he had slow swimmers, his first child wasn't actually his, his wife got brutally murdered by a serial killer, got blackmailed into an affair and then finally gets crushed by a viaduct.I sometimes wonder why he ever got up at all in the morning frankly.

Lets think about this, Ashley had a rubbish life really. His uncle turned out to be his father, he had slow swimmers, his first child wasn't actually his, his wife got brutally murdered by a serial killer, got blackmailed into an affair and then finally gets crushed by a viaduct.I sometimes wonder why he ever got up at all in the morning frankly.

For the same reason that everyone lives on Coronation Street, because they have nothing better to do.I am remembering now how predictable Corrie actually is. Some of the twists you see coming a mile off.

Bye bye Molly!I thought the live ep tonight went very well, no fluff ups like in the Enders one with Jack :) And Ronnie not paying for her items in the shop!

I don't think Janice shouting "LEEE" was supposed to be in it. Corrie has been fantastic this week. Really emotional. When they heard Ashleys voicemessage....

• 2 weeks later...