Television

Sheepie

Bradley's death was quite funny. :P If anyone started to watch the aftermath on BBC3, you would have seen the blood dripping of his face when he did an interview. Very funny.However, Stacey? Na, don't like it. "Oh, you raped me - I'll kill you." angle isn't what I was hoping for. Something a little for far-fetch and abnormal is what I wanted and expected; after all, it is EastEnders. But oh well, life carries on. Well, except for Bradley of course... :P

I don't watch eastenders but I had to tune in and see the live show and was pleasantly surprised at how well it actually went, obviously there was a few mistakes but it was a good performance and they kept it realistic. I'm still amazed by the final scene where he fell off the rooftop, how they did that in such a short time was amazing. After seeing that I'm now interested in how it ties up this week!

• 4 weeks later...

I've recently discovered the brilliant The IT Crowd, written by one of the guys behind one of my favourite sitcoms of all time Father Ted. I've seen all 18 episodes from all three series now, and I hope to buy the DVD next month. Hilarious stuff, I wish I'd gotten into it sooner!Also, on EastEnders, I think it's the only decent soap on. Hasn't been that good recently, but the two-hander should be good next week.

I've recently discovered the brilliant The IT Crowd, written by one of the guys behind one of my favourite sitcoms of all time Father Ted. I've seen all 18 episodes from all three series now, and I hope to buy the DVD next month. Hilarious stuff, I wish I'd gotten into it sooner!Also, on EastEnders, I think it's the only decent soap on. Hasn't been that good recently, but the two-hander should be good next week.

Words cannot descrtibe just how much I LOVE the IT Crowd!Any other Peep Show fans here? I love this show so much xD

I've recently discovered the brilliant The IT Crowd, written by one of the guys behind one of my favourite sitcoms of all time Father Ted. I've seen all 18 episodes from all three series now, and I hope to buy the DVD next month. Hilarious stuff, I wish I'd gotten into it sooner!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjB6by3Rzz0Ahhh, good times. I love that show!

• 2 months later...

Sooooo it's that time of year again where we laugh our arses off, and go "Oh my god, they better not get through to the final!"...BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT! :(Kevin Cruise :) Anyone else been watching (you know you all have :P ) and who do you want to see in the final/to win?

• 2 months later...

Call me sad or over the top, but Eastenders was epic and quite moving I think. As my brother described it, "too much to handle" :unsure: Poor Peggy though :PI thought she was saying "My pub" at the end, but she was actually saying "let it burn". I thought it sounded like she was saying the word burn but I couldn't work it out so I just assumed it was "my pub". :)I wonder how she will leave...