Food Outlets

Cringle

yea lol...I forgot about mine once and I bought them about mid-day and then put them in my bag when I went on a ride.. totally forgot about them and only remembered onmy way home.. whenall the sugar was at the bottom of the bag and they had gone cold...:angry: lol

• 7 months later...

Is 'Crust' an annual-pass-discountable food outlet? It just always seemed less "donut + hotdog", so I assumed it wasn't. Is it run by Thorpe?

Yes.KFC and Pizza Hut are gone for '09 at Alton Towers and Chessington. But they still remain at Thorpe? Then again, it's pretty hard to rip KFC out of Amity Cove and re-theme a restaurant to a "disasterous state" (so to speak) in the space currently occupied by KFC.

I am not being funny, but if the inside of the building was to change, everyone would complain anyway saying "it doesn't fit in" etc; however some of you would complain if it didn't change. You just can't please people! :)It's financially cheaper to not change the inside and as it is already themed, I am hoping it is to stay the same.