Food Outlets

Cringle

Amity KFC today, with the standard wait - "just be a few minuets for the fries" . How can it surprise them every day that at lunch time, when everything comes with chips, that people may order some chips and it would be a good idea to cook some chips? Decent food in the end though.The only thing that really pisses me off on the food and drink front is £1.80 for a small bottle of coke. Such a rip off, when most things are quite fairly priced.

Amity KFC today, with the standard wait - "just be a few minuets for the fries" . How can it surprise them every day that at lunch time, when everything comes with chips, that people may order some chips and it would be a good idea to cook some chips? Decent food in the end though.The only thing that really pisses me off on the food and drink front is £1.80 for a small bottle of coke. Such a rip off, when most things are quite fairly priced.

That's expensive I agree on the coke but have you seen the chocolate bars in the machines 85p each :) And £2.30 for a bag of sweets that are usally £1 .

Also, I don't know if it's on at the moment but I've often done two for £2 on drinks in Inferno shop. Literally 20p more for another bottle, as a certain Peckham-based businessman would say, you know it makes sense :)

Got that deal at Chessington a couple of weeks back, but didn't notice it advertised at Thorpe yesterday. £2 for two seems fair to me, they'll still be making a tidy profit but I wont feel like I've been mugged.

• 8 months later...

The only food I really enjoy at TP are the waffles and ice cream. Anything else I bring with me and leave in a locker till it's time to eat. There's enough queueing in a day at TP without queueing for food too.

Reminds me of the time Burger King had 2 queues going out both the doors and near the teacups, bad times! :PBar 360 (Glass House) provides best value for money IMO, 2 meals for £12 plus annual pass discount means you can get a decent sized meal for £4!

Reminds me of the time Burger King had 2 queues going out both the doors and near the teacups, bad times! :PBar 360 (Glass House) provides best value for money IMO, 2 meals for £12 plus annual pass discount means you can get a decent sized meal for £4!

Yeah I've seen it like that.I don't mind the noodle place though it doesn't seem to get too mental.

• 6 months later...

I think the addition of FCC at towers really have proven that they can do fast. The service there is mega quick, but actually with a smile and polite staff, unlike what KFC had beforehand!

BK, good riddance. Wonder if it is actually gonna disappear at thorpe though, with its whole target market and audience crap. Heck, they're the only park still to have KFC and PH operating!