Miss Hippos Fungle Safari

barley142007

As TPM has said THORPE PARK has closed and removed Miss Hippos Fungle Safari.So what do you think is going to be there?Another Ride?Eating Area?

PRE-COMMENT WARNING: I hate rumours based on random crap, I wouldn't post this unless I believed it to be true.I was at the Assessment Centre on Wednesday, and in my individual interview, I said how Thorpe parks rides are second to none (IMHO). The guy interviewing me said that Thorpe Park was just developing and still had a lot of growing to do (sounds really positive!). He said 'M.H.F.Safari' had been removed ready for development for a new ride for 2010 and there would be another coaster in 2 years!Reading it back it could be regarded as utter shizz. But it's what he said! Just thought I'd throw it into the discussion. I don't do rumours, I heard it from thsi guy - it could be inaccurate but he said it, and I was ridiculously excited by it!

PRE-COMMENT WARNING: I hate rumours based on random crap, I wouldn't post this unless I believed it to be true.I was at the Assessment Centre on Wednesday, and in my individual interview, I said how Thorpe parks rides are second to none (IMHO). The guy interviewing me said that Thorpe Park was just developing and still had a lot of growing to do (sounds really positive!). He said 'M.H.F.Safari' had been removed ready for development for a new ride for 2010 and there would be another coaster in 2 years!Reading it back it could be regarded as utter shizz. But it's what he said! Just thought I'd throw it into the discussion. I don't do rumours, I heard it from thsi guy - it could be inaccurate but he said it, and I was ridiculously excited by it!

Sounds very exciting, I hope the guy you interviewed was factual. Another coaster in 2 years whoopey, hope it's another scream machine!!As for next years suppossed ride where Miss Hippos was, I predict another flat thrill ride my money is on a Huss Top Spin, (perhaps relocation of Rameses Ravenge)! ;);):P

Okay we really need to sort this idea out, I know its only peoples ideas and stuff but Rameses Revenge is only going to be going to one place after CWOA - the scrap yard. As for Fungles space, I want a family ride and I don't care if the park is a thrills park, I still want one.

Colossus was 2002Nemesis Inferno was 2003 so why the short amount of space??? (I was shocked when I heard that)Stealth was supposed to be 2005, I heard but 2006 doesn't really make a big deal because N.I came in 2003 so it does equal out correctly. 2008 was supposed to be the flyer but because they had changed hands (company) they didnt have a big budget. Also, Thorpe wanted a reliable and well-themed ride and Eurofighters were relatively new so it kinda makes sense.It does make sense that we are having a coaster in 2010/2011 because the land behind FF is nearly complete and all they need to do is landscape it. There's also the water between Stealth and the infilled land which someone has said was an idea of a flying coaster over water: World's First Flying Coaster Over Water anyone?Not forgetting that when my friend, went to induction they had said that Thorpe plan to add 3-4 more coasters to Thorpe. Not forgetting that Thorpe have land to the left of Colossus that can build on (Abbey Lake???).Thorpe aren't short of space but will just take time.

It does make sense that we are having a coaster in 2010/2011 because the land behind FF is nearly complete and all they need to do is landscape it. There's also the water between Stealth and the infilled land which someone has said was an idea of a flying coaster over water: World's First Flying Coaster Over Water anyone?Not forgetting that when my friend, went to induction they had said that Thorpe plan to add 3-4 more coasters to Thorpe. Not forgetting that Thorpe have land to the left of Colossus that can build on (Abbey Lake???).

Building over the water would be great but realisticly couldn't happen, especially a flying coaster over water because B&M will not build on water unless its a drainable pool (eg. the Hulk @ IOA.)They could also continue to infill but there is the problem that the water you infill, has to go somewhere else, and there aren't that many places around that they can flood, because the farm isn't particularly big and is an ideal storage space for stuff they don't need.

Lol Will I'm guessing you're not too clued up on how infilling works are you? The ground is removed from one area next to a lake, and moved to create a land extension elsewhere.Also, flood into a lake?! How do you propose that happens ;) The lake behind Nemesis Inferno is the Thorpe Waterski and doesn't belong to Merlin.

As for this new roller coaster in two years time, I thought Thorpe were operating on a coaster every 3 years since Inferno. I might be wrong, but it sounds realistic.

I thought it was 3 years too.

Not forgetting that when my friend, went to induction they had said that Thorpe plan to add 3-4 more coasters to Thorpe. Not forgetting that Thorpe have land to the left of Colossus that can build on (Abbey Lake???).

I know that a new rollercoaster on the lake next to Colossus is planned, I'm not sure when it will happen, but I do know it's in the MTDP for the next few years. If they're now saying a coaster in 2011 will be in Fungle's old spot, then this one next to Colossus could follow after!

I thought it was 3 years too.I know that a new rollercoaster on the lake next to Colossus is planned, I'm not sure when it will happen, but I do know it's in the MTDP for the next few years. If they're now saying a coaster in 2011 will be in Fungle's old spot, then this one next to Colossus could follow after!

1. It's a coincedence.2. Really, you KNOW do you? Look no one knows anything about future developments other than Thorpe, so please don't start saying you KNOW these things for sure, no one does.