Random

Phill

does anyone have any predictions of how busy it will be this thursday/saturday/sunday?I'm planning to go sometimeon those days :D

NOHonestly, we don't have insidcer information, we can't tell the future, we are not fortune tellers, we do not work at Thorpe Park.Your guess is as good as ours.

How can you not say I'm not a fortune teller?On Saturday, Stealth will suffer constant breakdowns, and rollback 3 times but when its open its queue will always be 45 minutes. Colossus' queue shall be around the 70 minute mark, and Nemesis' queue shall be 45 minutes all day.Rush shall have opened and have a 25 minute queue.Vortex- 35 minutesSlammer - 15 minutesTidal Wave - 60 minutesLoggers Leap - 50 minutesRumba Rapids - 20 minutesZodiac - 10 minutesQuantum - 5 minutesX:\NWO - 40 minutesFish - 15 minutesDepth Charge - 25 minutesDetonator shall break down at 1.15 and remain closed for the rest of the day, and test for the last hour, but in the morning its queue got up to 20 minutes when it broke. Samurai shall be shut all day.See, I am a fortune teller :D.

How can you not say I'm not a fortune teller?On Saturday, Stealth will suffer constant breakdowns, and rollback 3 times but when its open its queue will always be 45 minutes. Colossus' queue shall be around the 70 minute mark, and Nemesis' queue shall be 45 minutes all day.Rush shall have opened and have a 25 minute queue.Vortex- 35 minutesSlammer - 15 minutesTidal Wave - 60 minutesLoggers Leap - 50 minutesRumba Rapids - 20 minutesZodiac - 10 minutesQuantum - 5 minutesX:\NWO - 40 minutesFish - 15 minutesDepth Charge - 25 minutesDetonator shall break down at 1.15 and remain closed for the rest of the day, and test for the last hour, but in the morning its queue got up to 20 minutes when it broke. Samurai shall be shut all day.See, I am a fortune teller :D.

oh good