Random

Phill

I will probably watch Outnumbered tonight. The debate is something I'm taping as well as watching! XD The debate is very interesting - as some predicted, Nick Clegg seem to be doing well, really has got a 'TV friendly' personality. However, Gordon Brown's pick tie is really annoying me! :P

My friend Chris may now be stuck in New Zealand or Australia for up to 2 weeks because of the whole volcanic ash situation. He's already been out there for over two weeks. He'll be burnt to a crisp when he comes back x)

Due to being in New Zealand or because he'll be burnt by a volcano?

I'm now a volunteer for the Cats Protection National Cat Adoption Centre! :P :P :DJoined today, as a Cat Cuddler :D As the name suggests, you go in, and make fuss of the cats! You can come in whenever which is handy as I have to get a train and bus there, and people that do volunteer work tend to be nice people, so I don't have to worry about what people I will be working with, bitching, gossiping, and all that. It's perfect, and after today, I don't care that it's not paid work, it's worth it for the experience, I enjoy doing it, and it's not stressful like working is.And the longer I'm there, I'll get to do more to help them out!The cats are all gorgeous! :P That's the only problem, I wanna take them all home!

I thought I would be clever and sit out in the sun without any lotion on yesterday. I was out there for 2 hours and I came back in with my chest looking like a crab. I think you could fry an egg on my chest it's so hot x( Lesson learned, lotion up next time xD