Random

Phill

Whatever it is isn't showing on my iPhone and I'm off to bed so don't want to be tempted by the laptop :)Is it the video from Madame Tussauds thats on Facebook by any chance? Hehe :PEDIT: Wnet on my laptop. Yes it is :D But whats the one with adult content? I can't see it ^_^

I know I always talk about cats...but I am just SOOOO excited about the kitten we are getting in 3 weeks, Hermione! :)Posted ImageIsn't she just the cutest?? She has two brothers, Harry and Ron. Harry is black with white paws and Ron was similar to Hermone but a tad bigger and more browny coloured. They have been reserved together and their mum has also been reserved.You forget how tiny kittens are until you go and see them! She is just so adorable, they all are!*Claps hands and squees with excitement*

OMG Mer - she is beautiful!! Sooooo cute!! I thought I had lost my cat tonight when he hadnt surfaced at 11pm and it was weeing with rain - luckily he came back! Cats are the best :P PS: When mine was a kitten his favourite thing was to climb up my legs - ouuuch doesnt even come close to describing it :)

Benin - How many floors does it have, I bet it doesn't have as many as the New York one :P The Disney store there was amazing, man I miss New York.Mer - She's adorable! Good luck with her, my kitten was mayhem when we got him haha, and he still brings in a few birds a week (and once a bat too) but they just love to play when they are that age, you will be kept busy! If you have any old cereal boxes, she may love to crawl into them :)

Benin - How many floors does it have, I bet it doesn't have as many as the New York one :) The Disney store there was amazing, man I miss New York.

It has 4 floors... I only went on two, which is lucky cos I probably could have spent my entire account worth of money in there...

I know I always talk about cats...but I am just SOOOO excited about the kitten we are getting in 3 weeks, Hermione! :)Posted ImageIsn't she just the cutest?? She has two brothers, Harry and Ron. Harry is black with white paws and Ron was similar to Hermone but a tad bigger and more browny coloured. They have been reserved together and their mum has also been reserved.You forget how tiny kittens are until you go and see them! She is just so adorable, they all are!*Claps hands and squees with excitement*

Aaaah nice gorgeous little babby kitten :P it's nice your giving it a nice new home mer I hope she's not going to be to much of a little devil . But I know you will train her well I wish you all the best ! ( I want one now ! )