Random

Phill

^Out!Also, for the record, I agree with you Benin! She was so lovely to talk to... :)If anyone is interested, I posted a few pics of other cast members / stuff on the screen / press / crazy crowds ect on Facebook (which are viewable here if you aren't friends with me).

Soooo jealous of you Adam! Like I said on Facebook, had I realised that they were doing the wristband thingy and giving them away on the Wednesday, I may have gone. I'd considered going but found out too late about the bands. But the live stream was good enough! Almost like being there, minus the crazy fans and the pushing and shoving :PWhen I went to the Order of the Phoenix one, I was kinda near to the front but as I was on my own, I didn't want to edge my way forward :D You were lucky you gradually got to the front!Judging by the photo of David Thewlis, you were at the front when he went past. JEALOUS!!!! He's such an awesome actor and seems like such a lovely guy, I wanna meet him :(DAMMIT I really wish I'd gone now >_<Ahhhhh well...I just booked tickets for me, mum and brother to see the film at the BFI IMAX on 1st August, it's the nearest date with decent seats. AND they had premium seats right at the back...so I snatched them up! I didn't stick to my plan of going to the premiere but I am sticking to my plan of doing something decent with my family, rather than the usual local cinema and McDonalds afterwards :D It's going to be Britain's largest screen, 3D, premium seating, and a meal in London afterwards. :P

Ahhhhh well...I just booked tickets for me, mum and brother to see the film at the BFI IMAX on 1st August, it's the nearest date with decent seats. AND they had premium seats right at the back...so I snatched them up! I didn't stick to my plan of going to the premiere but I am sticking to my plan of doing something decent with my family, rather than the usual local cinema and McDonalds afterwards :D It's going to be Britain's largest screen, 3D, premium seating, and a meal in London afterwards. :D

We are going to see Harry Potter at the BFI IMAX the day before you :P Not in the premium seating though but we are also planning on going for a nice meal afterwards.Have you been to the IMAX before?

Making a night of it is definitely the way... For Part 1 we did night after opening Leicester Square Odeon and TGI Friday's off the Strand, this time we're doing Leicester Square Odeon again but on opening night, with a location-yet-to-be-decided meal after :P

Awesome Adam!And Phil, I have been once before, saw the Half Blood Prince. The screen is IMMENSE! I couldn't get over how big it is! My mum and brother haven't been before so it should be exciting times :DI think for a meal we will go to Frankie & Bennys at the O2, I think there are only 2 others that are closer but the O2 is more fun/interesting and it's not that far on the tube :P I personally love Frankie & Bennys and my mum's never been. I feel as though we should go somewhere more "special" but then again, money, haha! I like the atmosphere there a lot...and the food...and the Pina Coladas <3:wub: Excited now!

I thought you're 11? Dunno how you have either of those problems really :D But a piece of advice, should you wish to accept it... Doing work is better than not doing it. Not only do you avoid said detention, but you understand! :D

No I couldn't do my homework cos I had a rather busy week with my lil bros communion and yeah, that was my first gf and dump :P

Kids today... :D

I'm not one of them iditic douchebags who thinks there cool. you know them chavvy types. no I'm mediocore..apparently and I do normally do hw I couldn't I'm in top set for all my classes. :D I just couldn't get these materials for art and um, something happened in my english class. :P

You wouldn't if you was me and have to get through getting dumped and getting given two 1 hour detentions for not doing homework All In One Day...Lifes Great Isn't It? :P

That's my point though... I'd rather be out working than at school. It was a terrible part of my life I wish to forget. It gets better with age though. :D

That's my point though... I'd rather be out working than at school. It was a terrible part of my life I wish to forget. It gets better with age though. :P

oh, I thought you said youv'e rather be at school...Well I love life and school, its just today was awful.well noones angry really, because, well nethermind but I dunno what to say... :D Sorry, read your post wrong :D

I am currently watching the 90's animated X-Men series on Disney XD at the moment and I had forgotten how good it was! Plus Spider-Man was on before.

Yeah, I remember them playing that in the early 000's when I was young and the other day my lil bro (who's obbsessed with this thing on disney xd called phineas and ferb, which is awesome actually :P I'm still a little kid at heart...) was watching disney xd and it came on,Felt a huge wave of nostalgia... still love x-men. :D

Yeah, I remember them playing that in the early 000's when I was young and the other day my lil bro (who's obbsessed with this thing on disney xd called phineas and ferb, which is awesome actually :P I'm still a little kid at heart...) was watching disney xd and it came on,Felt a huge wave of nostalgia... still love x-men. :D

Phineas and Ferb is amazing, the best Disney TV cartoon/ animation since the early 90's!

Phineas and Ferb?Whatever happened to GOOD kids cartoons? Duck Tales, Recess, Hercules and Tarzan animated series... Hell Pokemon...90s TV was far superior... Far, FAAAAAR superior...

Yes it was. I Like It But To Be Fair I Wasnt't Born Then I'm Saying For NOW Phineas And Ferb Is Better Than All This Zach And Cody Crap.iIts actually the only one thats funny...