Random

Phill

Oww dear I thought I had bought a standing ticket and I booked off ticket master. If I havent got one then I'm in a bit of a sticky situation :lol: Jake :D

Really? Must have been a VERY limited amount then, I looked for standing tickets about 4 seconds after it came up and it said they were all gone. See' and gigsandtours had them for about 5 minutes before they sold out.

Well you probably all know my opinion on drink :D But you don't neccassrily have to suffer with a hangover!Down loads of water before bed and eat something, it'll ease the hangover. Eat some greasy fatty food like bacon etc for breakfast and do not have caffeine as this will dehydrate you and make you feel crap. You need to keep replacing the water!And there's this stuff my brother told me about called Alka-Seltzer, it's a dissolvable painkiller/anti-sickness thing and he swear by it as the best hangover cure in the morning. And he's been to uni so yeah, he's had heavy nights ^_^On a more serious note, I am well aware that for some people they don't have to drink to have a good time (but most of them are under 18, it'll be interesting to see if they keep that opinion once they are 18, go to uni etc!). As someone with very little confidence I kind of rely on getting tipsy at social occasions to make me feel more relaxed. And it also seems wake my brain up, I can find things to say, I can pay attention...in other words, I'm not the careless drinker some people think I am. The truth is, I do it to feel normal and fit in with everyone else, not because I'm stupid or trying to be annoying etc. Plus the phase I went through a month or so ago where I was drinking like everyday was confirmed by my GP as a hypomanic episode (mild mania) probably triggered by the anti-depressants I'm on. Just to clarify, this isn't meant to be a rant or aimed at people here. I just wanted to make things clear that even though I talk about drink etc I'm aware of the harm it does and that I am sensible :lol: I wouldn't want people thinking of me as an irresponsible drunk mod or something :D

Mer, I'm sorry but the phrase, "mild mania" made me LOL rather hard! This is what you get when you become a moderator on ManiaHub. ^_^I get what you're saying though. I don't personally need to drink to have a good time but at times when I'm feeling self conscious in a large group of people, one or two drinks can ease the shyness.I'll tell you all a secret, I'm a very shy person and very insecure- I'm very good at pretending though so hence at meets and stuff I'm very rawr! I hope that made sense! :lol:

Firstly, you'll need a decent url. Something short and snappy works best, try not to have a '-' in it either.Secondly, you'll need a theme. The ones by max davies are usually great! http://maxdavis-themes.tumblr.com/ There are some. Then just edit them as much as you want so it looks good.Thirdly, it often helps if you have an about me page or pictures of me page, but that isn't really necessary. Finally, just blog whatever you want. Tumblr is about just having fun, meeting new people and blogging really. It's not all about who can get the most followers, the real winners on tumblr are the ones who enjoy their blog.

Firstly, you'll need a decent url. Something short and snappy works best, try not to have a '-' in it either.Secondly, you'll need a theme. The ones by max davies are usually great! http://maxdavis-themes.tumblr.com/ There are some. Then just edit them as much as you want so it looks good.Thirdly, it often helps if you have an about me page or pictures of me page, but that isn't really necessary. Finally, just blog whatever you want. Tumblr is about just having fun, meeting new people and blogging really. It's not all about who can get the most followers, the real winners on tumblr are the ones who enjoy their blog.

Thanks ^_^ That's really helpful!