Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

When I'm not on it, I don't think much of it, but when I am my opinion completely changes, (especially front seat). The theming is great with the volcano and all that but now that swarm and saw have arrived the reputation for nemesis has gone down ALOT because of a giant steel horror themed coaster and the second highest ride in the park blocking it. But it is a fantastic ride. :D

• 5 weeks later...

If Nemesis Inferno was anywhere near as intense as Nemesis sitting on the back right hand side, I would be suprised. The force which is placed upon riders sat at the back right on Nemesis is very, very intense indeed - especially later in the day.

Nemesis Inferno is a perfectly acceptable rollercoaster, but out of the 10 B&M Inverts I have been on, I hate to say it, but it's the least good.

:)

Nope. but I have noticed that none of the water effects are working on ANY of the rides.

Loggers leap - No dripping water just after first drop

Rumba Rapids - No water dropping off the roof or the small squirts at all

Nemesis - No steam anywhere

The swarm - No steam (but there are the lake fountains)

Saw the ride - No blood in barrel roll

Colossus - the fountain is empty for a reason

Storm surge - Water guns and Yellow bar (although I haven't seen the yellow bar work since he ride was first opened)

I'm sure the dead pigeons are there to scare away live birds, as if they see dead birds, they are less likely to stay in the area.

earlier in the year there were plenty of pigeons in the Nemesis station and they were even nesting in the Bose base tubes in the station. But since these dead birds have been put around the park, I have not seen any birds in the station for some time.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...