Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

What a ridiculous caption for the photo though.I find these shops brilliant - get into a queue, get caught out cos it's gotten warm or taking longer than you originally expected, you're extremely thirsty, you go past shop in queue selling drink for the same price as anywhere else in park, which also gives you annual pass discount, so you don't lose out like if you bought from a vending machine. You don't have to buy from them, they don't shout out at you to buy anything either.People need to get a bloody grip when criticising over stuff, or get a new hobby.

Sure you can... I've always got AP discount on the few times I've used them...Of course, if you have an AP, you should bum the AP flask, cos it's fab for £16...It's only the new Nemesis 'shop' that you can't get discount in, so it's now officially useless...

Only thing which is slightly annoying is the fact you can't get AP discount...

In the past you wasnt able to, the units at thorpe added at the last minute didnt have what I'm guessing was a data connection so they had basic tills, Colossus this year now has a normal till as does Swarm, not sure about Saw but I expect it will do.

Saw and Colossus have queueline shops?

Yes, SAW has it in the second extension (beyond the cattle pen, tucked right in the corner) and Colossus has it as you come through the tunnel the second time. SAW's doesn't yet have anything more than a basic till system, but I presume it will be upgraded.

• 3 weeks later...

6.2g / 6.3g (ish) spike on Nemesis is...interesting. I mean, yeah it's forceful, but wow, THAT forceful? Multiple moments above 5g too..

Just goes to show that Inferno is still forceful; though people may not think it's that forceful because of the moments when it reaches such a high force perhaps not being as noticeable as on other rides(?)

(Btw Mark, have you got a link to where on CF that is? ;) )

6.2g / 6.3g (ish) spike on Nemesis is...interesting. I mean, yeah it's forceful, but wow, THAT forceful? Multiple moments above 5g too..

Just goes to show that Inferno is still forceful; though people may not think it's that forceful because of the moments when it reaches such a high force perhaps not being as noticeable as on other rides(?)

(Btw Mark, have you got a link to where on CF that is? ;) )

http://www.coasterforce.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=34197

There you are sweetie. ;)