Coupons/Tickets

bubbly

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I'm going to Thorpe Park on early June and I want to know how can I get a 2 for 1 vouncher. I have read that kellogs has it, is this true? when will this discount finish? I will be in London from the 5th of June.

I algo have read about a milkshake that has a 2 for 1 vouncher. Where can I get one? I am from Spain, so I don't know anything about UK's brands, sorry.

These are the milkshakes with 2 for 1 vouchers on:

931170_10151591451550867_1511288783_n.jp

Kellogs are also doing the vouchers yes, I expect they'll still be doing them for a good while as summer's coming up so Thorpe will want to attract as many people as possible. Pretty sure some petrol stations are giving 2 for 1 vouchers, WH Smiths usually does too (not sure if they are at the moment)!

The weather over here is a complete lottery hahaha

My local news paper (Inspiringly called "The News"), had two coupons the other day for 2-4-1 entry entitles at Alton, Chessington and Thorpe for the entirety of this season (excluding Fright Nights and MOS Nights). Not sure if other locals newspapers were doing them?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The £20 deal mixed in with the Thorpe AP deal is an amazing idea by the park.

They can coax people in to 'try' the park out for £20, spend a bit of money on park, hang out at the park till late (I think Bar 360 is open till midnight for everyone?), and if they liked the park, can pay £25 to come back whenever they want for the rest of the season. It's a great way to draw in the crowds, whilst the park is on good form too, and is certainly the best way to help change their target market!

And there's 2 for 1 vouchers seemingly everywhere at the moment! :P