Chessington General Discussion

Ash

They are hoping to have it open for May Half Term!Access looks like it's right from Creature Features, but from how CF looks right now, it doesn't look anywhere even near existent at the moment. Whole area is huge, and it will come right up to the hotel veranda!

See I like Mexicana, I think the Wild West theme itself should definitely be kept, just a spruce up and a new name :oI would also put Transylvania into this mix, and Pirates Cove... and LoTD if we're going by areas that don't fit the parks brand. To be honest a lot of the park needs decent sized spruce ups.

Is there anywhere I can complain to, I want the bandwidth costs refunded for that awful pisspoor video.Poor editing, with just people saying 'Yeah you like it? Cool!' and some relatively cheap PR by CoasterFarce?Sorry if that's a little harsh but it was pretty sub standard for a club that is supposedly affiliated with the park!

Is there anywhere I can complain to, I want the bandwidth costs refunded for that awful pisspoor video.Poor editing, with just people saying 'Yeah you like it? Cool!' and some relatively cheap PR by CoasterFarce?Sorry if that's a little harsh but it was pretty sub standard for a club that is supposedly affiliated with the park!

Lol, I sense a rather angry reply headed your way Seb since the guy who made the video is on here :o Not that you probably care of course... :o

Opening Date: Saturday 29th May! :o

Adventurers visiting the theme park and guests at the safari-themed Holiday Inn Chessington will be able to enjoy an African inspired adventure with Grevy’s Zebras, Sitatunga Antelopes and the Scimitar Horned Oryx as they graze quietly on the field at the back of the hotel. A raised wooden walkway will lead adventurers to a viewing tower in the middle of the field, where evening feeding sessions, animal talks and close encounters around the watering hole will all be part of the adventure!

Just watched that CF documentary, and I really enjoyed it! It's always nice to hear Graham and Rob talk about the park, I particularly liked what Graham was saying, makes me look forward to the future even more. :)I look forward to visiting the park over the summer to check out the Savannah experience.

Had a fantastic day today doing work experiance at Chessington! I got to shadow Kobra and Dragon falls and loved every second of it. The weather was boiling though, and Kobra doesn't give any shade in the station. Still, I cannot wait to do it all again tomorrow. :)

Just watched that CF documentary

You can play the Spot the JoshC. game there. :D (HINT: Lorikeet queue line. :))

Had a fantastic day today doing work experiance at Chessington! I got to shadow Kobra and Dragon falls and loved every second of it. The weather was boiling though, and Kobra doesn't give any shade in the station. Still, I cannot wait to do it all again tomorrow. ;)

Glad you had fun! Keep us updated of course. :D

• Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion