SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Without trying to sound rude or anything, it is your own fault that you've cut yourself. There's 'barbed wire', so you touch it?Anyway, I doubt TP would make it remotely dangerous as there will be many stupid people trying to touch it... (plus there will be actors using that to their advantage during FN).

It is Crossbows and arrows! People from SP told me too when I was on the ride with them. James (Hepburn)...this is going to come as a massive shock. You don't know everything.I asked one of the SP people who work there and he said crossbows.

It is Crossbows and arrows! People from SP told me too when I was on the ride with them. James (Hepburn)...this is going to come as a massive shock. You don't know everything.

Just like SP don't know everything?They ARE syringes. You can believe they're crossbows if ya want, but you'll be wrong.

I agree with Rob and those who say it's Arrrows, I don't see how someone 'Looked back' and saw syringes, it quite hard to turn your head round on a fast ride and see them.. Syringes murder/torture weapon? I don't think so.

The ride had temporarily stopped on the indoor MCBR due to the amount of cars of the track.Also, in SAW II, there was a trap where someone had to go into a pit of syringes, looking for a key. It was referred to as 'Finding a Needle in a Haystack'.Look, whatever they are, they give the exact same boring effect.

Tpkabz: Also they are syringes, as they do actually reflect the design of the Syringe Pens you can purchase for £1The syringe pens have got nothing to do with the so-called syringe inside the bulding. They choose to sell syringe pens because they are a very well-known saw-item and are therefore very marketable.In that section, there are crossbows with green arrows pointed at you, as you go past that section. Air is shot at you to represent the arrows because they can't shoot real arrows.That's total crap James....Syringes shoot air that can go very far? If I got a syringe and used it, the air it wouldn't go that far but the air goes to your necks. Also...what made you think they are syringes? Michaela even saw the plans for SAW on the website and they show Crossbows.JoshC.4: Needle in a haystack has got nothing to do with so-called syringes shooting air at you. If they wanted to relate this, where the spikers are after the drop...they would have a pit of syringes or below the zero-g roll.James H: Fine <_< don't look onto this topic - you'll have to anyone to check that the "argument" is over.

When the questions to Thorpe Park starts again I think I know what the first question that will be asked. <_< It doesn't really matter what they are, this part of the ride is the worst part IMO, that section had a lot of potential to be a very scary part of the ride.

Saw was awesome yesterday, got on the first train of the day and all I can say is wow <_< first ride ever on it and it was an experience that will never leave me!10/10 ride :P I started queueing for to get in at about 8:00 and was suprised to see lots of people there all ready :D After we went on Saw we came out and the queue was 199 mins almost straight after we had got on :DStill I hope I get first train again next week :D

But think saw is currently running with a throughput just over 500-550 pph. If they were to sell fastrack imagin how many people from the main queue would get on the ride in a hour! It will add to a even longer queue for the ride. It is one occasion that fastrack simply wouldn't help the park. They are right not to allow fastrack it would only create more complaints.EDIT :TPdan you beat me

Even though selling fastrack would make the main queue last even longer?

it makes no difference to now because of the silly single rider que-the fastrack will be a quicker que but with groups of people.And buisness wise thorpe would make alot of money.offtopic:who rekons the xcelorator fastrack should be brought back

it makes no difference to now because of the silly single rider que-the fastrack will be a quicker que but with groups of people.

It makes a big difference. Single Rider is just filling in empty seats left from main groups, Fastrack is actually filling up seats in a car which could have had people from the normal queue in them. Example...With single rider, there could be a group of 4 and a group of 3 for example who are going to fill up a car. That leaves one empty seat, and it is filled with a single rider. This isn't slowing the main queue down, it's just filling up seats. With fastrack, there could be 4 groups of 2 in the main queue, and one group of two in the fastrack queue. Those 4 groups in the main queue could fill up a whole car, but with fastrack they could only send up 3 of those 4 groups, and the group of 2 from the fastrack queue. Notice how with fastrack they're only letting 6 people from the main queue in, but if there was no fastrack they'd be letting in 8 people from the main queue. Now can you see that if this happened with nearly every car, the queue is being slowed down the exact same way that running on limited capacity is right now.

it makes no difference to now because of the silly single rider que-the fastrack will be a quicker que but with groups of people.And buisness wise thorpe would make alot of money.offtopic:who rekons the xcelorator fastrack should be brought back

I don't understand? Single rider fills in the seat gaps therefore making the queue more efficient but adding fastrack would make a difference because they stop the main queue and open the fastrack gate then it just slows down and makes the main queue very much longer!

I was 7th in the queue yesterday for the first 2 cars and we were on the ride, got round the corner and I was like " <_< " there were no lights on the axes, you couldnt see them at all and it was also the same case with the crossbows, well that ride finished and I saw the srq was empty as can be so I went for another go and hey presto the lights were working, also they are crossbows once and for all, what damn syringe makes the sound of arrows going into walls? :P I got 4 trips on saw which is damn good imo.