Ash

Rumba Rapids

I personally can't see it going wtih Imperial Leather if anyone as they already sponsor TIDAL WAVE!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Huh? Original Source sponsor Tidal Wave not Imperial Leather.If I have just read that rightSorry for going a bit off topicness

Posted ImageThorpe have a job to do. There going to have to repaint the Rumba Rapids logo onto the boats as the Ribeana are attatch to the logo. I'll also imagine the paints getting repainted again.

hey guys I have heard that tropicana are sponsoring rumba however this is not been confirmed

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be quite lol actually. If they themed it really well and made it more fun, themed and wet than it is now, could be jokes. Sounds like just a roumer, where'd you hear it?

Well it looks Ribena are now no longer existant at any Tussauds park now. First the sponsership of Rumba has ended, but the Berries from the farm at Alton Towers seem to be dissapearing now.Picture here of one of the berries in the 'ride graveyard'.Pic from Towerstimes.

Bye Bye Berries.-Does very happy dance-They freaked me out with the whole roundness and smiling faces.Down with the berries.They were purple!Nightmares...

How do you actually spell responsable?Anywayz pipings good...... If you into that kinda thing.Replace them with mini waterfalls.Just down with berries.

Tropicana is set to be replacing Ribena around Alton Towers and I undertsand they should soon be waving bye bye to the berries at Thorpe.

Yep. When you;re at Thorpe next, look through the window of the Coke refill stations by Npetunes Beach, theres a few Tropicana venders in there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You'd Be suprised, apparantly Alton is stocking Tropicana, Copella, Tropicana Kid's Juices and PJ Smoothies for the tropicana vending machines.

Well this start of the season is going to be interesting for the Rumba Rapids. I wonder what we will expect now its getting re-themed (or not). No more Ribeana sponsorship.Any comments, please post them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've a comment about this ride. I think The park should install a Fastrack on it, because you spend 20-45mins queuing for it