Rumba Rapids

Ash

WHY WAS THE POWER SHOWER TAKEN DOWN

Can you please not use capital letters all the way through it makes the post seem very angry, thanks.In answer to your question, the shower hasn't been taken down its just not working, it stopped working becuase they though people would stand up to aviod it.

• 2 weeks later...

Went on Sunday, and the water as you go into the dark shack thing which I thought was on!

Apart from a few splashes into the boat from Rapids and the Waterfall in the tunnel that never gets you anyway the tunnel is the only thing that really gets you wet, I think I can name 4 effects that don't work anymore.1. Waterfall round first corner2. Little jets on bank, before the tunnel and lift.3. Power Shower4. Trickle of water from the queue line bridge (if you know what I mean)I'm not really sure if the Power Shower counts as I'm not sure if it worked in the first place.

1. Waterfall round first corner2. Little jets on bank, before the tunnel and lift.3. Power Shower4. Trickle of water from the queue line bridge (if you know what I mean)

All the above apart from the shower have worked this season. Although the waterfall has now left the ride.

I have only been on it once and didnt find it that good and that was even with the ribena characters in the tunnel :)I dont see much point in the ride tbh unless someone can convince me to go on it again I probably wont be going back on it which is a shame because I like these sort of rides :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been on Rumba Rapids yet this season (a disgrace I know! :))but are there any effects still in operation or any new effects?

The waterfall as you enter the tunnel seems to be slightly more powerful this year - creating a better, wetter experience!