Closed Rides

Ash

This is how S&S are so unreliable as Rush and Slammer are both down today I mean come on this is a joke thanks to S&S thorpe are losing money and stuff and I think S&S need to get there arses together and actaully build a ride that is reliable thay have built lots of rides and there all very unreliable anyone think that they are very unreliable to. Thanks :huh::huh:

thanks to S&S thorpe are losing money and stuff

OH dear god help us. The only money they're "losing" is by spending fixing the thing.. not a biggy for a multimillion pound company eh? :huh:.I just hope all the rides are open, especially rush, for when I visit next.. so be warned :huh:

I was at thorpe over the weekend and on monday. it seems that nothing is happening on Rush, with it just being left closed every day.Slammer was having problems saturday but then was tested with dummies sunday and opened late.Detonator was having problems on both saturday & sunday where the lift car was getting stuck and then having to be lowered VERY slowly but no problems on monday.I was quite happy with the 3 visits in the row. but monday was very disappointing being the busiest day with the coach park being filled!

I'm going to Thorpe Park on Saturday although wish I wasn't now because it's predicted to be heavy showers so not gonna be the best of days out.Does anyone have any idea if any rides will be shut on Saturday and if not, which ones will be most likely to close in the rain?Thanks.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Quantum has been open recently?I'm going to Thorpe Park tomorrow (August 11th) and I'd love to go on Quantum. I've been to Thorpe Park twice already, but both times I've been (last August and October) Quantum has been closed.Does anyone know if Quantum has been open recently and therefore if it is likely to be open tomorrow?Thanks (:

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Quantum has been open recently?I'm going to Thorpe Park tomorrow (August 11th) and I'd love to go on Quantum. I've been to Thorpe Park twice already, but both times I've been (last August and October) Quantum has been closed.Does anyone know if Quantum has been open recently and therefore if it is likely to be open tomorrow?Thanks (:

I'm pretty sure its been open every day this year...someone correct me if I'm wrong. It was closed last year between July and November due to it needing a new part!So yes it should be open for tomorrow :P.