Closed Rides

Ash

If it was going to be opening tomorrow I'm pretty sure I would have seen some sign of work / testing today. All the stuff it needs before reopening. The Thorpe Park website isn't gospel. If it does open, then lucky you :P

I just have to say.. hahahahah in your face! :P It really doesn't tickle my pickle when people think they know everything. Hush hush, everything is unpredictable.

Hmm. :P On Tuesday I posted about a Stealth rollback I saw on Sunday. I think it was in this topic.That post has been deleted for some reason. If I put in the wrong topic and it's been moved to a more relevant topic than fair enough. But I'm sure it has been deleted because I've done searches and looked back across my posts and can't find it.If it has been deleted, can mods please explain why, as I think that deleting it rather than moving it to more a relevant topic was unfair?

• 2 weeks later...

Not really, I'm aware of some other people here who have been on rollbacks.

I've had two rollbacks now! They aren't that great to be honest. If you want to be stuck on Stealth for 10-15 minutes and find that fun then what ever floats your boat. The only best bit is when your at the top and you can feel the train slow down and start to go backwards.The actual going backwards fast I didn't really enjoy.

It seems that reliability this fright nights has'nt been the best. I mean I know that the beach and time voyagers are shut because of fright nights but at the moment you have got Slammer, Zodiac and the railway but thats cause of the construction work, also x:/no way out was down for two days this week. Also just wondered does anyone no what the problem is with Zodiac it's been shut for a week and a half now.