Closed Rides

Ash

I'm pretty sure its been open every day this year...someone correct me if I'm wrong. It was closed last year between July and November due to it needing a new part!So yes it should be open for tomorrow :P.

It was closed for the last 4 hours of the day (4PM-8PM) on Friday- Not sure if it has re-opened yet :P

• 1 month later...

Lol, great, it won't be there next year then :P jokeee. I don't actually think I've ever been to Thorpe when all the rides have been operating. Well, I have actually but Colossus kept closing. Anyway...

hi therenew to site...going to TP on friday and was just wondering if anyone knew wherever stealth will be re-openedwould appreciate responsethanks,Jake

Hi, I'm new to TPM.Anyone know when Tidal Wave will be operational?and is Stealth actually going to open tomorrow?or was that a joke?Going on Friday so I would like to know.

Tidal Wave is operational on weekends only until next year, however it may be unavailable for another week or so. Stealth may be unavailable for however long it takes to fix, sorry.

Tidal Wave is operational on weekends only until next year, however it may be unavailable for another week or so. Stealth may be unavailable for however long it takes to fix, sorry.

Just out of interest...how long has stealth not been operational? as I recently went to the park a few months back.

Hey,Just saying that stealth is back up and running according to Thorpe's web site. The only ones down are Tidal wave, Canada creek railway and Neptune's beach. Obviously the beach is closed due to them building a fright nights event and Tidal wave is closed in the weekdays but open on the weekend. I am so happy as I am going on Tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday.Hope this helpsHarry

Stealth is infact NOT back up and running. It was down all day today with no visible work going on so maybe its waiting on a part or something? XNWO was also closed a hell of a lot today.

Well, thats what it says on the sight. Why would they say is is working when it is not? It changed about 6.00. They are closed before then so it might it a very minor part that they were working on? I hope you are not right! lol