Closed Rides

Ash

Just now, Tommy said:

Not sarcasm, you're misreading my post due to the nature of online communication

I was seeing if you had anything good to say about the park despite the closed rides, is all

On topic I can assure you - And if you had actually spammed you would have received a warning, I was commenting that it was heading that way

Okay, I must be being really dumb here, could you please explain to me how this;

Saw, Slammer, Samurai and Loggers Leap closed today.  Rush and Rumba Rapids opened late, Colossus was going round empty at one point and lots of people were coming out of X when walking past - so maybe a breakdown.

Bit of a shambles to be honest, and all other coasters were on one train (apart from X on two) which made queues longer than they should have been.

is less relevant than this;

8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Did you enjoy your day?

to a topic titled closed rides?

Yesterday:

Yay I'm at Thorpe woop woop!

Right can't wait to go on Saw!  Oh...

IMG_2398.JPG

Never mind, I'll go on Samurai as it's nearby! :D

IMG_2393.JPG

Oh dear!

Never mind, I'll go on the other flat ride in this area

IMG_2416.JPG

Ah well, as it's a warm day I'll go and cool off on Logger's Leap!

IMG_2412.JPG

Well seeing as everything in this area seems to be closed I'll just go and relax on the train;

IMG_2409.JPG

Welcome to SBNO Creek 2016. :)

1 hour ago, Coaster Jamie said:

Yesterday:

Yay I'm at Thorpe woop woop!

Right can't wait to go on Saw!  Oh...

IMG_2398.JPG

Never mind, I'll go on Samurai as it's nearby! :D

IMG_2393.JPG

Oh dear!

Never mind, I'll go on the other flat ride in this area

IMG_2416.JPG

Ah well, as it's a warm day I'll go and cool off on Logger's Leap!

IMG_2412.JPG

Well seeing as everything in this area seems to be closed I'll just go and relax on the train;

IMG_2409.JPG

Welcome to SBNO Creek 2016. :)

Marc asked politely for this to stop. So take the hint.

Loggers leap and CCR are not advertised attractions - I'm not sure why you thought you would have any chance of getting on them. There are also various other attractions of late gone by which are no longer there if you wish to photograph them on your next trip. For more information on these we do Infact have a past rides section on our website - http://www.thorpeparkmania.co.uk/page/past_rides

The Samurai rumoured closure is due to Mondial needing to inspect the ride before opening - the fact that it had been testing in Febuary would indicate to me that there could be something to this. The park is quite clear the ride will reopen in summer.

That leaves Slammer and Saw - it's indeed a shame they were / are closed - but I'm sure the team are doing everything they can to get them open as soon as possible! :) 

I can think of so many better things to do then the time and effort it took to take those photo's of old town! instead of going round being a miserable Whatsit why not use the time to actually go on or Queue for some rides that are open? I just cannot understand your self entitled mentality that these rides should be open For you at all times!! 

6 minutes ago, Coaster Jamie said:

^ I'd been on everything else worth going on that was open and queues were getting longer due to one train.

Where have two of my posts gone?

We are well aware of which rides you found closed yesterday - we do not need multiple posts highlighting the same closures.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Marc said:

Did see Colossus open when I got thetr but was getting evacuated later on.

Staff member outside stealth said they were waiting for the bunker to cool down - that did reopen shortly after :)

Unacceptable, they should have an appropriate cooling system that can be used in all conditions. 

• 5 weeks later...