Alton Towers General Discussion

themeparkmad

They've tried to go Mcdonalds style, ended up worse than everything. Apart from chicken premium burger, which is far better than both predecessors had. However, its the same (different bun actually) as fcc offers. But fcc offer better chips and more of them.

TowersStreet just posted this on their Facebook page:

580139_464693310267785_680976595_n.jpg

"Here's the 'delicious' fish burger from Cloud Cuckoo Land Burger Kitchen. Just £4.25."

That looks absolutely vile and quite expensive for what it is...

When I saw that picture on Facebook, I thought the bun on the left was a merangue with chocolate sprinklings on it for a few seconds, then I saw the lettuce!

Why oh why are Merlin doing this to us this year?! The Smiler opening late, Dragon Falls ruined, Loggers changes, the list is endless. Everything they've touched this winter is a cock-up!

I ate there today, not good at all. The "quarter pounder" is tiny and the bun is even smaller - the fries don't taste of much and I much prefered Burger King.

Also the theming inside there now is mismatched and completley ruined.

I actually liked the exterior though, so I guess they get 1/3.

Unacceptable.

Sorry to be off topic, but wasn't The Smiler delayed due to awful weather conditions? Unless Merlin controlled the weather I dont see how you could blame them for that.

It's a well known fact that Merlin do control the weather. Just take a look at some FB comments and you'll realise everything is in Merlin's control. It's all a Merlin conspiracy :P

Guys, you know what I mean. Obviously Merlin don't control the weather but I'm talking about other changes that we hoped would be improvements are so far being a let down!

Good to see you're ignoring my post for the sake of your own convenience.

What are you talking about, he who shall not be named? The Smiler just gets better by the day, and has already exceeded my expectations (and those of other enthusiasts). Stop trying to find faults that aren't there.

I expected it to be open on time - do you realise how long they've taken? Nearly a year since they took the Black Hole Tent down.

I expected it to be open on time - do you realise how long they've taken? Nearly a year since they took the Black Hole Tent down.

A two month delay isn't too bad, considering. This isn't just some park and plonk type effort. The amount of landscaping work is immense, and it hasn't been helped by the appalling weather conditions the last few months.