Alton Towers General Discussion

themeparkmad

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, but what your doing is going into every "general" topic asking if there's a new, big roller coaster being built. Have a look around and find out for yourself, this amazing forum has everything to answer your questions.You are allowed to discuss things in general, SW6 ( the codename of the new coaster) is not general conversation as there is a seperate topic for it.

I beleive that the word 'general' is too vaque for you to pin-point, thus, I beleive you to be incorrect.

I beleive that the word 'general' is too vaque for you to pin-point, thus, I beleive you to be incorrect.

You're picking at technicalities when you understand exactly what we all mean, and annoying everyone because of it. You could have just posted your thoughts in the SW6 Topic, instead of randomly posting it in here and starting this confusion.

Adrenalin Week has been confirmed again for this year, where the park opening has been extended by a week with reduced opening hours and slightly reduced ride line up.I for one can't wait as it's usually a safe bet to go as it's likely to be quiet, I'm hoping to go on the 7th, the final day of the season :)

You're picking at technicalities when you understand exactly what we all mean, and annoying everyone because of it. You could have just posted your thoughts in the SW6 Topic, instead of randomly posting it in here and starting this confusion.

I was unfortunately unaware of a SW6 Topic as I am very new to the forum and thus posted in the General Discussion Topic. I am sorry if I upset anyone.

• 3 months later...

This seems the most relevant place to put this...As some friends will know, I usually say CHOO CHOO when I emply 'yes' or 'oh yeah'.After browsing through Facebook, I found this...

I am sure it is a bit old now but what enthusiasm!!!As well as Thirteen, I need to go when this lovely lady is operating!Definately need to plan a trip now for 2010! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I fear some people were expecting too much. It gives the ride a bit of a freshen up, gives Towers something to promote for Feb Half Term, and it's very likely it'll be moving within the next few years. I seems though Towers did have a few issues yesterday so I think little things will be worked out over the week.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick question, I am trying to visit Alton Towers more often and have been looking into using the trains. The problem is that if I were to go on a day trip there, the train costs would be quite expensive (£50+) at the times when I would be looking to use them. I know that it is a long way away but are there any ways in which I could save money on this? Thanks in advance.

I dunno where you are coming from so what I've gone for is a general thing from London Euston to Uttoxeter. Also as a 13 year old you should be to have Child fare which would knock the price down slightly.Anywho the best way to get cheaper tickets to Alton is to pre-book in advance on the Virgin website. For instance I've got a window open up which is £24.60 return from Euston-Uttoxeter at the weekend on the 3rd April.It's best to check on there really and remember you also have to catch the bus to the park from just outside the station.